Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 20, 2018

Delicious

I loved that this tea contains vitamin C because I hate taking vitamin C pills. You definitely feel good drinking this stuff. I also thought it was pretty delicious.

Refreshing

I tried this as a part of the set of 3. Immune, Boost and Detox. I enjoyed the tea as it went down smooth and was refreshing. It didnt have a distinct flavour but was enjoyable. I did find the other 2 had more flavour which as a personal preference enjoyed more. However if you are looking for a smooth tasting tea with a neutral flavour this ones for you.

// I recieved this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion

Nice Flavour

I got this free through the product review club.

I enjoy Tetley Teas in general and this is no exception. I like the fresh tasting twist on traditional greed tea. It is fantastic in the morning for a fruity, light and citrus-y tea.

It's hard to evaluate any anti-oxidant claims, but it is a nice cup of tea (I prefer to add a little bit of stevia to mine, but it's also tasty on it's own)

Fruity tea

Tea with a variety of boost that is perfect for the winter. As I open it the tutty fruity smell smells really tropical. I can really taste the mango flavour. It's a great tea that doesn't seems like a green tea.
    Got this for free to tried from Chick Advisor. Thank you

Tropical

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

Right away as I was steeping the Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C tea, it had a tropical fruity aroma. It reminded me of a mango pineapple fruit juice. It was very pleasant to smell.

I was quite hesitant that the taste would be as strong as the scent but I was very wrong. The taste was very mild in terms of the fruity flavour with a hint of green tea. I thought of it being like a very warm water down tropical fruit juice. That being said, there was an aftertaste that tasted like it smelled.

Overall, the tea was easy to drink and went smoothly down the throat. The scent of the tea was amazing and the added benefits of vitamin c is a huge bonus.

Love the energy boost!

These super teas are all lovely. I was so excited to try the new flavors, I've tried every single previous one as well!!! The flavor is subtle but sweet and delightful! Antioxidants in my daily tea? YES PLEASE!
    The best part....I got to try this for free!

October 18, 2018

une bonne dose de vitamine C

J'ai reçu ce thé dans le but d'en faire l'essai. Je dois dire que celui-là est loin d'être mon favori. Je trouve qu'il a une bonne odeur de fruits tropicaux mais je l'aime moins au gout. Il est quand même mieux qu'un thé vert régulier. Son point positif c'est qu'il contient de la vitamine C. Je le rachèterais quand même mais j'aimerai qu'ils sortent d'autres saveur de thé contenant de la vitamine c.

Subtle Yet Fruity

I was excited to try it, when it came in the mail especially considering it was fall which is pretty much tea season!

The smell was amazing! The tea was very nice; subtle yet fruity! The packaging is very ordinary (like every other Tetley product) but, I was pleasantly surprised and even better knowing that it has health benefits!

October 18, 2018

Great smells, light but fruity flavour

I was sent this tea for free for my review

Amazing smelling tea, taste is not as strong as the smell which is nice. I even added two bags the second time I tried it and the taste was still mild. Very citrusy taste and bonus vitamins! Awesome tea really enjoyed it. Good for anyone, whether you are a big tea drinker or not the mild flavours are worth it for the bonus boost vitamins!

Flavour clash

I received this product free for testing purposes. Although I do like green tea, I personally thought that the green tea with the tropical hints were not a great combination. I would have liked this tea a lot more if there was not tropical flavours. Overall, the fact that there is vitamin C in this tea is nice to boost your daily intake.