Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 15, 2018

Tasted bleh

I received this product free for review from chickadvisor!! First thing I loved about it was the packaging the little cute container it came in. I love that it's full of vitamins and overall the taste was alright.

Yummm

Exactly the kind d of tea I was looking for! Feel very alert after drinking it, a smooth, Not too fruity but a good mix of flavours. This tea will help me have no sugar in teas now! U don't need it. Delicious!

October 14, 2018

Tasty Tropical Green Tea!

I was given the wonderful opportunity to test the Tetley Super Teas for free from Chick Advisor, and it has been such a great experience.

I was able to try all these new flavours first hand so that I could make a well educated decision on what teas will be a pantry staple. The value and quality of this tea stays top notch, while simultaneously giving me a new spin on green tea adding this tropical spin on comfort tea.

Normally I take my green tea plain, and was skeptical towards adding such summer fresh fruit flavours - BUT it was a well thought out flavour indeed!

I followed the directions to the tea, and didn't over steep, and it was absolutely delicious, I think over steeping this one might do more damage than good.

I would definitely recommend this product to those who are looking to drink green tea but aren't keen on the green tea flavouring alone. I think this is a good transition tea for those who like more of a candied throat soothing product.

20 bags will certainly last this house quite some time -but with cold season in the air, we might just have to snatch another container!

Surprised me

If I’m being honest, I thought I wouldn’t like this kind very much since I’m not a huge fan of pineapple. But, I was surprised when I found myself loving it! It smells very fruity and tastes amazing. It’s sweet, and it’s definitely something I would buy myself and recommend to others.

Yummy tea

I received this complimentary from ChickAdvisor to try out! I really enjoyed this tea, I like green tea alot and the added tropical taste like pineapple and mango really gave it a nice taste and aroma

October 14, 2018

Doesn't have that 'green tea' taste

I am a big green tea drinker; I have it almost every day! But when I first started drinking green tea, I wasn't a fan because of that classic green tea taste (if you've had it, you would know what I am talking about).

With Tetley's Super Green Antiox Tropical tea, you can barely, if at all, taste the green tea. It tastes just as any other fruity herbal tea would. I enjoyed the "tropical" taste as well - I tasted more mango than pineapple, but I enjoyed it either way!

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking or trying to drink more green tea (but doesn't like the classic taste)!

2.7/5

Tropical Tea Yumminess

I was lucky enough to get picked for the Tetley Super Teas. I am usually not a green tea drinker but this was a good start! The smell is very inviting. While there was not a ton of flavour, I found adding a bit of sugar helpful. Great way to add Vitamin C to my day!

tropical

j'ai bien aimé le gout de ce thé , le petit gout tropical est interessant , c'est rare que je goute a ce genre de thé et j'ai trouvé l'idée du mélange vraiment bien

Updated On: October 14, 2018

#gotitfree #cadeau

2.8/5

Subtle pleasant flavour

I usually drink favourited teas when I’m feeling under the weather and was happy to receive the chance to sample tetley tea with enhanced vitamin C. The instructions said to steep for 1 to 2 minutes. However I steeped for for 10 minutes as I found the tea to be too weak after 2 ministers of steeping. The flavour was very subtle and had a bit of a fruity aftertaste particularly tart in flavour. Probably due to the added vitamin C. It was pleasant and would be great if one needs an immunity boost. Wish the flavour was more intense.

October 13, 2018

amazing!!

this flavour was absolutely delicious. I am a big fan of flavoured teas and this one is absolutely amazing. it is not overpowering, and has a very refreshing taste!! I didnt think I would like this one as i am not huge on tropical flavour... but this one ended up being my favourite!! will definitely buy again