Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Health benefit

Definetly will help fight the cold in winter. A great tasting mix of flavours that has an added bonus of added vitamin c for extra health benifits. Worth trying.

Antioxidant tea

I am a huge fan of tea so was so excited to receive 3 teas to review. I love the taste of this tea it smells yummy mangoe and pineapple I love the added benefit of vitamin c it makes me feel like if I have a cold it is something I can enjoy while helping me boost my vitamin c intake also tastes great iced.

Mon préféré

Cette saveur est ma préféré des trois. Le résultat était instantané. J'ai vraiment aimé le goût, et la discrétion des fruits. L'odeur agréable qui dégageait de mon thé en à fait des jaloux au bureau. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

October 22, 2018

A source of vitamin C -- whee!

Loving this tea - of the 3 we received for free from Chick Advisor, this one is my daughter's favourite and the one she reaches for- she loves the taste the best.
    I love that it contains Vitamin C - great for building up our immune system this time of year.
    Great product that we would buy again!

Delicious

TETLEY SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL WITH VITAMIN C is amazing. I loved the taste which did have a tropical taste to it and with the added vitamin c could help ward off a cold.Highly recommend this product. #gotforfree.

Wonderful flavour and taste

The amazing tropical aroma (pineapple and mango) awakens your senses as this tea steeps . The flavour is very subtle , it could be a little stronger and still not be overpowering. But I still liked the taste . I regularly take Vitamin C so this is a great alternative for me . Getting to enjoy a great cup of green tea while reaping all the benefits with the added bonus of Vitamin C . I usually am not a huge fan of green tea but Tetley’s new Super Green Teas have changed my mind . Definitely will be continuing to enjoy and use these teas from now on. #gotitfree

Fruity tea

this tea is nice a refreshing with a sweet pineapple mango flavour that doesn't overpower the green tea. I like to make it iced in a big pitcher for the family. also with vitamin c is a nice way to get extra vitamins!

Updated On: October 22, 2018

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try

Good tropical flavour tea

I was able to try for free the Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox - Tropical with Vitamin C. The tea had delicious smell of pineapple and mango. Very smooth taste. It has a good flavour without being earthy like some teas. I'd definitely recommend

October 21, 2018

Absolutely love this tea

Out of the 3 Super Teas I received this one was my favourite! The moment the tea bag and water met the aroma took over. The smell is amazing. I was tempted to drink it before it was finished steeping. Once I tasted the tea I was surprised it wasn’t overly sweet or strong. The taste was light and didn’t taste artificial which is a huge bonus for me. The added vitamin C is great but I would drink this tea purely for its taste. I’ve already made several family members try this tea because i like it so much. Highly recommend.

October 21, 2018

Loved the taste

I received this product for free to try out and I must say I loved it! I drink green tea every night and this would be a nice addition to my green teas. Nice to have some green tea with so much taste, I really enjoyed the tropical taste.
    #TetleySuperTeas #gotitfree