Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 25, 2018

Perfect for in between meals

This tea smells amazing without an overpowering taste. Who doesn't love green tea? Add a great tropical flavour and a dose of vitamin C and this tea gets a gold star in my books. It doesn't need long to steep, only a couple minutes or it can become a little strong and bitter. I received this tea free from Tetley Canada and Chick Advisor to try in exchange for an honest review so I can't comment on value but Tetley has always been fairly priced in any grocery store I've been to and often goes on sale.

etley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C

Compared to the other two tetley teas, this one was my favourite! Smells and tastes great :) It's a good way to get your vitamin C during the winter months

New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious

I received a free sample of this product to try. This tea was so delicious. It had a fruity taste but not fake tasting. I love my teas and I love flavoured teas so I was excited to try this.

I would recommend this product to others to try if you like flavoured teas at all. I tend to like most Tetley-brand teas and this one I will be purchasing in the near future. With the cold weather coming up hot teas become something I drink more of.

I Am In Love

I loved the flavour of this tea it was amazing! Nice and smooth and not overpowering. Really enjoyed it! I love the fact that drinking this tea will help be hot my daily vitamin intake!

Delicious

I got the tetley super green antiox tropical with vitamin C free from chickadvisor. I am tea lover and this tea was delicious... amazing taste and light tropical fruits flavor. I used this when I had a horrible cold and it was so soothing. I would definitely buy this!

Tropical green tee

I got 3 diferent taste of Tetley Super Teas from #ChikAdvisor #gotitfree. I like them all,this one has tropical taste with vitamin C!! I take vitamin C every day,so actualy have tea that already has vitamin C its great! It has nice taste and gooood smell! I love it very much! I can't say nothing bad about this tea.

sous le soleil

J'ai apprécié le fait que le produit soit combiné avec de la vitamine C et son goût est très doux. Cependant, il faut aimer les fruits tropicaux, ce qui n'est pas mon cas. Ce n'est pas mauvais mais je préfère les autres saveurs.

Pas sûre...

J'ai eu ce produit gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor, pour y goûter et donner mon opinion. Le goût tropical et son arrière-goût restent trop longtemps en bouche. Je vais finir le pot, mais ce n'est pas mon préféré. Dommage, car il y avait du thé vert et l'odeur était superbe.

Subtly fruity

I got this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Review Club! This tea was subtly fruity - which was perfect for me. Not too overpowering or too sweet. The pineapple and mango flavours came out nicely. I like how Tetley teas are reasonably priced. I would purchase this in the future.

Refreshing

I received this tea along with two others from ChickAdvisor for my honest opinions and this Was pleasantly surprising to me because of how much am actually enjoying it. I have been having this after coming home from work and this just helps me unwind completely. It makes me feel refreshed even after a very busy and hard day and the Vitamin C is an added bonus especially with the flu season here. I am usually someone who will catch cold as soon as the weather starts changing but this probably has definitely helped me keep that cold away. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and would buy this myself .