Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Tropical Vitamin C

I would buy this tea again! I had a cold when it arrived and with a touch of honey it was perfect for my sore throat!! The pineapple taste is very mild, while the mangocis stronger. Overall satisfied

3.2/5

okay taste

if you steep it to long it tastes very strong, however the package is easy to use because it is individual tea bags. Makes it easy to travel with and bring to work.

Bittersweet!

I don’t normally like a fruity taste in my tea, however I find that it pairs well with the bitterness that comes with green tea. I brewed mine for a little longer(maybe 3 mins) more than what was directed on the package and I liked the full flavor it provided.

perfect!

This tea is absolutely perfect! I love green tea, and with the added vitamins, it is a perfect mid-day treat! I will definitely be buying this product again.

Super tropical

I received this tea free to try and was super excited because I love tropical teas. The smell was really nice while steeping. This is a very light and fruity tea that I think would be good either hot or cold. I think it's awesome that it also has the added benefit of Vitamin C!

October 23, 2018

My favourite from the new collection!

I absolutely love this tea! The flavour is an excellent blend of green tea and fruit, equally. Originally, I was hesitant to try this tea because I thought the flavours were a little too out there (I've never seen tropical fruit mixed with green tea) but it ended up being my favourite tea! I highly recommend this. It's a delicious way to get more antioxidants and boost your system!

A Great Tea

I was lucky enough to review this tea and two others free, courtesy of chick advisor.
    This tea was my favourite of the 3. It packed the most flavour. It had that citrusy, fruity flavour that we all enjoyed. And smelled delish. I love that it has added vitamin c!

My new favourite tea!

I had won this from Chickadvisor

I had purchase this when it was on sale at my local grocery store before I won this trio from Chickadvisor! This is one of my new favourite teas that I love to drink. I am the type that loves fruity flavours and this did not disappoint me.

**Pictures and review will be posted on my website**

October 23, 2018

Not my favourite flavour, but good for you!

When it comes to tea, I'm a frequent drinker and I drink a wide variety, from delicate white tea to strong black tea, to subtle green tea and then some. Flavoured green teas are very tricky because the flavours have to either complement the bitterness in the green tea, or overwhelm it with a different flavour. In this instance, they overwhelmed it with tropical flavour. It's not bad per se, but it is rather strong and tasted fake to me, an artificial tropical flavour.

That said, I was very intrigued that 25% of my daily Vitamin C dose was in a simple cup of tea, so I know I'll definitely reach for these tea bags on days when I need that extra hit, but it won't be my first choice in the morning.

I received this product for review from the Product Review Club.

October 22, 2018

Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C

This is one of the best tasting Green Tea I have ever got my hands on. Not only did it had a subtle green tea flavor, but the tropical flavor was delicious. I was nervous when I first saw that it was tropical flavor because I though the flavor might be too strong and it might overpower the green tea flavor, but nope! I was pleasantly surprised that the tropical flavor was actually quite nice. I highly recommend this tea during the day time (because I had it at night, and oh boy...I was wide awake the whole night)! So be careful....the caffeine is there!

Updated On: October 22, 2018

product was received courtesy of the product review club #gotitfree