Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My new favourite tea!

I had won this from Chickadvisor

I had purchase this when it was on sale at my local grocery store before I won this trio from Chickadvisor! This is one of my new favourite teas that I love to drink. I am the type that loves fruity flavours and this did not disappoint me.

**Pictures and review will be posted on my website**

October 22, 2018

Not my favourite flavour, but good for you!

When it comes to tea, I'm a frequent drinker and I drink a wide variety, from delicate white tea to strong black tea, to subtle green tea and then some. Flavoured green teas are very tricky because the flavours have to either complement the bitterness in the green tea, or overwhelm it with a different flavour. In this instance, they overwhelmed it with tropical flavour. It's not bad per se, but it is rather strong and tasted fake to me, an artificial tropical flavour.

That said, I was very intrigued that 25% of my daily Vitamin C dose was in a simple cup of tea, so I know I'll definitely reach for these tea bags on days when I need that extra hit, but it won't be my first choice in the morning.

I received this product for review from the Product Review Club.

Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C

This is one of the best tasting Green Tea I have ever got my hands on. Not only did it had a subtle green tea flavor, but the tropical flavor was delicious. I was nervous when I first saw that it was tropical flavor because I though the flavor might be too strong and it might overpower the green tea flavor, but nope! I was pleasantly surprised that the tropical flavor was actually quite nice. I highly recommend this tea during the day time (because I had it at night, and oh boy...I was wide awake the whole night)! So be careful....the caffeine is there!

Updated On: October 22, 2018

product was received courtesy of the product review club #gotitfree

Vacation in a cup

I love tropical fruits and I love tea so a blend of mango and pineapples in green tea made me very excited to try it out! First off the smell of the tea is great reminds me of a tropical vacation. The taste Is also great it’s fruity but not overpowering or too sweet. My concern with fruity teas is that sometimes it can taste too sweet and artificial. However this tea was neither. It’s great and I love it. I drink at all times of the day. I definitely recommend this tea for those who like fruit teas or those who want to try fruit flavoured green teas. I was given this product to try as part of the product review club #gotitfree

SO TASTY

I love green tea and this tea doesn't change anything! It's got a mix of that green tea taste, but with a tropical fruity vibe that almost makes it taste like juice.

I'm so surprised that this flavour is from a Tetley tea because I've usually equated this quality/mix of flavours to more high-end tea shops that you can find in the malls. I'm definitely going to be drinking this flavour, doesn't hurt that it has benefits with the antioxidants!

Product was received courtesy of the Product Review Club.

Love the tropics

I received the Super Green Antiox Tropical tea for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!
    As someone who loves the tropics, I was super excited to try this tea out! This tea tasted like a combination of pineapples, green tea, and mango, all of which I love! The pineapple and mango flavours weren't overpowering, so they didn't take away from the flavour of the actual green tea.
    As an individual who loves the outdoors and is always taking walks outside, I'm sure my body has built up a lot of free radicals. Without getting too scientific, free radicals are molecules with an extra electron that disrupt the function of our cells, causing us to look older than we actually are (through wrinkles). Antioxidants help to eliminate free radicals. Drinking tea that is high in antioxidant really helps reduce the level of free radicals in our body, which is good if you are trying to avoid wrinkles!
    Overall, I would definitely recommend this tea too others!

So good

Is this actually a tea???? Yes, but it could totally pass for one of those juices you get at the grocery store. This tea is absolutely amazing. I tried it both iced and hot, and I was impressed. The taste was great, the flavours were strong.
    If you are a fan of sweet, herbal green tea than this is the tea for you. It is healthy for you, and the tropical flavours make it all the better. Definitely recommend, it helped me feel better and keep my relaxed!

I did receive this tea in exchange for my review, but that does not change my opinion in any way!

Love it!

Great find for this time of year when you just need a boost!!! Both the taste and the quality meet in this product, I always loved Tetley, now I have new favourites!

October 22, 2018

This tea will have you dreaming of the tropics

This green tea is high in vitamin C. It is good for you as Vitamin C is a dietary antioxidant. The green tea aroma of pineapple and mangos! What’s not to love!it is not too strong, and it good on its own, without any added sugar. Would recommend to friends and purchase myself. I let it steep for 2 minutes and drink this tea hot!

Délicieux

J'ai reçue les thé et c est le premier que j'ai essayé et j'ai été agréablement surprise!! Super bon et très goûteux je vais en racheter c est sur et certain!!