Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Wonderful flavour and taste

The amazing tropical aroma (pineapple and mango) awakens your senses as this tea steeps . The flavour is very subtle , it could be a little stronger and still not be overpowering. But I still liked the taste . I regularly take Vitamin C so this is a great alternative for me . Getting to enjoy a great cup of green tea while reaping all the benefits with the added bonus of Vitamin C . I usually am not a huge fan of green tea but Tetley’s new Super Green Teas have changed my mind . Definitely will be continuing to enjoy and use these teas from now on. #gotitfree

Fruity tea

this tea is nice a refreshing with a sweet pineapple mango flavour that doesn't overpower the green tea. I like to make it iced in a big pitcher for the family. also with vitamin c is a nice way to get extra vitamins!

Updated On: October 22, 2018

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try

Good tropical flavour tea

I was able to try for free the Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox - Tropical with Vitamin C. The tea had delicious smell of pineapple and mango. Very smooth taste. It has a good flavour without being earthy like some teas. I'd definitely recommend

Absolutely love this tea

Out of the 3 Super Teas I received this one was my favourite! The moment the tea bag and water met the aroma took over. The smell is amazing. I was tempted to drink it before it was finished steeping. Once I tasted the tea I was surprised it wasn’t overly sweet or strong. The taste was light and didn’t taste artificial which is a huge bonus for me. The added vitamin C is great but I would drink this tea purely for its taste. I’ve already made several family members try this tea because i like it so much. Highly recommend.

Loved the taste

I received this product for free to try out and I must say I loved it! I drink green tea every night and this would be a nice addition to my green teas. Nice to have some green tea with so much taste, I really enjoyed the tropical taste.
    #TetleySuperTeas #gotitfree

Very Soothing

When I opened the container, I didn't like the smell coming out of the tea pouches. After I steeped it in water, I thought it had a very tropical smell. It tasted pretty nice, I couldn't taste pineapple or mango as per the image on the package, but it was still a soothing drink. The ingredients say its green tea, natural flavours and vitamin C. I would buy this again. Yes, I would recommend this tea for family and friends. I received this sample free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas. Thanks Again!

Plein de saveurs!

L'odeur et le goût de ce thé sont super. Je le recommande a toute personne qui aime les thé aromatisés sans avoir l'arrière goût de produits chimiques.

Updated On: October 21, 2018

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin de le tester et de donner un avis honnête.

Very fruity and refreshing

I got this tea sent to me for free in exchange for my honest opinions.

This couldn't have come at a better time. I was on day 3 of having a really bad cold and sore throat so i made this right away since it has vitamin C.

I am an avid tea drinker, mainly herbal and green teas. The flavour of the mango and pineapple is quite bold but not overpowering. Its nice to have a herbal tea that really captures the flavours. After a day of drinking this my throat felt so much better. I'll definitely be buying this one again.

3.2/5

October 21, 2018

My favourite fruits put together into one teabag!

I recieved this free product through the Product Review Club and I am happy to be part of the study.

I was really excited to try this tea when I got the email confirming I'm part of the study. Mango and pineapple are two of my most favourite fruits. If I see any kind of beverage that has these two fruits together, I don't hesitate to pick them up. I find this tea great for when you are trying to eat clean..or a way to detox all the junk food out of your system before eating clean 😁

I love the scent, I love the taste but I do wish it was a tad stronger as I am using two tea bags. I can't give it 5 stars because of that fact.

Would I purchase this item in the store? Yes I would!

My new favourite

I really enjoyed this tea - it's one I'll be buying again for sure. The green tea flavour was really mellow and I liked the tropical flavours. The boost of vitamin c was a great bonus.