Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

add taste

thanks for chick advisor give me this opportunity to try this product for free.
    i did buy lots of tetley before, and have good value.
    this tea is green tea basic but add some fruit taste, give something more.
    i still will haveing my reguler green tea, but if i wanna something interest, i will choose this one.
    very good value, will purchase again

October 21, 2018

Fruity Green tea with added benefits

I received this tea free to test. I like Tetley teas but usually stick to earl grey or peppermint. This was a nice twist on a green tea, pretty subtle flavour but the fruitiness came through and added something extra.

Classic tea

I was so happy to got it free. It is a classic green tea with a fruity touch. So if you're looking for an intense fruity tea, this is not the one. But if you're looking for a nice green tea, this one is nice.

October 21, 2018

Love me some tea with Vitamin C!

This tea has a tropical fruity fragrance as well as taste. I prefer it as a cold brew due to the fruity nature. My favourite aspect is the added vitamin C for that boost. It makes me more likely to choose it over regular green tea.

Updated On: October 21, 2018

This product was received free for my honest review.

Bon the mais sans plus

Ce n'est pas une de mes saveurs preferes, mais j'ai bien aime quand meme ! Je prefere les autres saveurs, mais tout de meme bien agreablement surprise de la qualite de vos thes / tisanes ! J'adore essayer vos nombreux choix !

Not a fan

The Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C was not what I expected.

The flavors weren't something I would prefer. It was a cross between a weak green tea and a pina colada flavour. I did only try this tea hot. I will try it again but make it a cold tea maybe then will the flavors taste good.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

TETLEY SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL WITH VITAMIN C

Agreablement surprise! Jai adorée ce thé l'odeur est tout simplement sublime, le gout savoureux autant bu chaud que bu froid! Et que demander de plus que de boire ce thé et avoir des vitamines a l'interieur! Je suis conquise!

October 21, 2018

An easy way to get 25% of my vitamin C!

Yummy and good for me, I'm sold. This tea taste refreshing as a cold brew and great as a warm tea. I love it. I also love that it's pretty high in Vitamin C too. I will be buying more once I run out.

Updated On: October 21, 2018

*gotitfree* But my review is my honest opinion.

Fight the cold!

Comment on things like taste, smell, etc.

This tea has a nice citrus flavour and is refreshing. I enjoy having it in the morning or in the afternoon after a long day at work. I think the value is great and you totally get your $$ worth. I have recommended this tea to friends and family. A few tried it with me and like it as well. 😁

Super !

Très heureuse d’avoir testé ces produits. D’abord, j’adore le thé. Celui-ci s’ajoute à mes favoris. Il ne laisse aucun goût astreingeant ou amer à la fin d’une gorgée. Il est doux et exquis! Cette saveur est ma préférée des trois.