Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

tropical love

this smells so good. this is a great tea to start off my morning. anything to help get antioxidants out my system is a good drink for me. i would really recommend this to my friends and family.

J'aime beaucoup !

J'ai bien aimé ce thé antiox tropical avec de la vitamine C. Le goût est doux et agréable en bouche. J'ai l'impression qu'il fait du bien-fait à mon corps comme il se doit. Je le recommande pour les adeptes de thé.

Amazing love

This is an amazing tasting product I love it and it tastes great I would buy this again and I would keep buying this my husband drinks this and he isn’t a big tea guy but he loves his

2.0/5

Not a fan!

The taste of tropical flavour with green tea is terrible! I love the idea of a super tea with extra vitamins and it has a great smell but at full strength I couldn’t stand the taste. I tried it more diluted afterwards and it wasn’t as bad but I would not recommend this product!

Tetley Super Tea Review

Has a great tropical flavour/scent. Great for a day/night when you are trying to keep warm when you are in sick with a cold or flu. Also is very good for you if you are trying to keep healthy and boosting your immune system.

J'adore!!!!

Le thé TETLEY SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL avec vitamine C est délicieux! J'adore le prendre au courant de la journée. Il est un antioxydant merveilleux et avec sa source de vitamine C nous donne notre apport quotidien.

Good Procuct

I enjoyed this product, just not as much as other teas i have tried in the past. The smell was incredible, however the taste was not the best but that is personal preference. The packaging however was fantastic, It is so easy to store this product.

October 25, 2018

Tetley super green antiox tropical with vitamin C

Mon mari et moi sommes de grands amateurs de thé et nous adorons essayer de nouvelles gammes de thé et ce autant après les repas en après-midi ou en soirée en regardant la télé. Nous avons adoré cette nouvelle saveur.

Smells Like Paradise

If you like the smell and taste of tropical flavors, you will enjoy this tea. I don't think I could dress these particular flavors everyday, but it is a nice treat in lieu of dessert or a calorie-ridden drink. I like that it has some green tea, because it feels even healthier than a regular tea.

October 25, 2018

Loved the Smell of the tea

This smelled wonderful almost like being in a tropical paradise. I do wish there was more flavour to the tea, I steeped the tea bag for a while but found it wasnt flavourful as the Boost Flavour.