Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

2.0/5

Not a fan!

The taste of tropical flavour with green tea is terrible! I love the idea of a super tea with extra vitamins and it has a great smell but at full strength I couldn’t stand the taste. I tried it more diluted afterwards and it wasn’t as bad but I would not recommend this product!

Tetley Super Tea Review

Has a great tropical flavour/scent. Great for a day/night when you are trying to keep warm when you are in sick with a cold or flu. Also is very good for you if you are trying to keep healthy and boosting your immune system.

J'adore!!!!

Le thé TETLEY SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL avec vitamine C est délicieux! J'adore le prendre au courant de la journée. Il est un antioxydant merveilleux et avec sa source de vitamine C nous donne notre apport quotidien.

Good Procuct

I enjoyed this product, just not as much as other teas i have tried in the past. The smell was incredible, however the taste was not the best but that is personal preference. The packaging however was fantastic, It is so easy to store this product.

October 25, 2018

Tetley super green antiox tropical with vitamin C

Mon mari et moi sommes de grands amateurs de thé et nous adorons essayer de nouvelles gammes de thé et ce autant après les repas en après-midi ou en soirée en regardant la télé. Nous avons adoré cette nouvelle saveur.

Smells Like Paradise

If you like the smell and taste of tropical flavors, you will enjoy this tea. I don't think I could dress these particular flavors everyday, but it is a nice treat in lieu of dessert or a calorie-ridden drink. I like that it has some green tea, because it feels even healthier than a regular tea.

October 25, 2018

Loved the Smell of the tea

This smelled wonderful almost like being in a tropical paradise. I do wish there was more flavour to the tea, I steeped the tea bag for a while but found it wasnt flavourful as the Boost Flavour.

1.7/5

Not my cup of tea

I knew I wasn't a fan of fruity tea. Never have been ,probably never will.
    I always avoid anything tropic flavored because it usually has pineapple flavor in it, which is not my favorite. I did receive it free, and will not let it go to waste. It'll take me a while to finish the container.

Un bon the vert Antioxidant

Un thé vert au gout de fruit tropicaux. Délicieux et très apprécié. J'en prend un part jour et je ne me lasse pas. Il faut l'essayer pour l'apprécier.

Love this product!

I really love this product! I'm not usually one to like any tea besides herbal teas but I really like this one! The taste is great and the added benefits are also awesome!