Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great taste!

I received this tea as a trial from Chickadvisor.
    It is a great tasting tea. It smelled smelled fantastic. Great time of year for tea vitamin c. A nice healthy tea that warms you up

November 01, 2018

Green Tea with a hint of the tropics

To start I am not a big tea drinker. I enjoy iced tea but that is mostly it. I decided to give this a shot and it was better than I expected. Would still prefer a little more of the fruit flavour but it was ok. I enjoyed it more as I had it, so I guess it’s growing on me. Recommend for those that like green tea and would enjoy a slight tropical taste.

2.8/5

je n'ai pas tripper

je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé le gout de se thé, surement ceux qui aime se mélange de fruit vont l'apprécier. Je ne peux pas dire si la vitamine c fais une différence .

Great!

Enjoyable tea with an added boost of vitamin C. Although I usually enjoy tartlet this flavour was not my favourite but my husband really enjoyed it!!!

Tastes great

This tea tastes great with or without a cold..lol! I started drinking it when I was down with a cold as I saw that it had vitamin C and it really helped. I also continued after I got better as I really like the taste. It tastes a little like fruit punch! I'll definitely be buying more. I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review and all opinions above are mine.

November 01, 2018

High quality tea bags with awesome flavour

I’m not typically a tea drinker however lately I’ve been trying to venture out and try new products! This was a perfect pairing for me! I love the subtle taste of the teas. I’m Scottish they will milk and sugar down the flavour however drinking this black was very enjoyable! I love tetley products however really enjoyed these new ones! Will definetly be purchasing these in the future!!

November 01, 2018

Tasty alternative to regular green tea

This product is a refreshing alternative to drinking regular green tea with even more added benefits. I like that there is vitamin c in there, especially during the fall/winter with the flu and colds going around. The pineapple/mango flavor tastes natural unlike other fruit flavored products.

So delicious!

Omg this is honestly probably the best tetley tea I've ever had. I love the fact that it's green tea which is energizing with vitamin C is a great morning boost. I absolutely love it I've been drinking it every morning. Smells so nice and tastes great!

October 31, 2018

Great tea for breakfast.

Light, green tea with fruity flavor + vitamin C. So happy to have a chance to try this tea, but unfortunately, not my favorite flavor as for the green tea. But great it contains vitamin C, which is very important for cold season.

October 31, 2018

Yummy tea!

I received this product for free from chick advisor in exchange for my honest review. This was probably one of the favourite teas for us to try in my household. I’m always a fan of tropical flavours and this tea didn’t disappoint! The added vitamin C is always nice, especially in the winter months. I definitely enjoyed the flavours in this tea. I would recommend this tea to anyone that likes a bit of a different flavour in a tea.