Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 02, 2018

Good, but not my favourite.

I received this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I appreciate that this tea contains an added boost of vitamin C, however I did not like the flavour of this tea at all. For that reason I won't purchase this tea in the future. Thanks ChickAdvisor, and Tetley!

Wonderful tea!

This is a great tea, tropical flavour and benefits of vitamin C, what a great idea!! Drinking my vitamins is so easy and having tea is my favorite way to warm up in the winter!

A little tart, but good

I found this product to be a little tart, but with a little added sugar, it was quite nice. I appreciate knowing that I'm getting extra vitamin C in my tea, especially when I was starting to feel like I was getting a cold. Combined with Tetley Immune Super Herbal Tea, I felt like I was able to get the boost I needed to conquer the cold.

So amazing

This is absolutely yummy tea by tetle teas. My husband and I drink this tea like crazy, it is just perfect for a morning or afternoon pick me up.Love this tea and drink it all the time, taste great and very refreshing.

Made my tastebuds pop!

With my first sip, I was wowed. Such a great flavour, a very enjoyable, relaxing tea. My favorite part is how flavourful it is and with great health benefits to boot, that’s a bonus with this tea.

Boost me up

For the times you need to detox (this morning for me) this is a good go-to tea. Flavor is not too strong. Really like drinking teas that give me something besides taste.
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Good Taste!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. Usually not for fruity flavours, this one seemed pretty good for those days where you need a slight fruit flavour.

Good for you!

First time trying a tea like this it seems most teas are your usual green teas but this is supercharged green tea! I love the smooth taste and that it has antioxidants and Vit C! I LOVE fruity teas and this tropical delight has added flavour. #gotitfree #tetleytea

November 01, 2018

Tetley is making me healthy!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. This tea is fantastic and I feel so good when I drink it. The tropical flavour, pineapple and mango, is a delicious combination of Super Green Tea. It has a fruity flavour that is not overbearing. It is a refreshing drink and I recommend it and I will be picking it up the next time I'm shopping.
    #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas @ChickAdvisor @TetleyCanada @Tetley.Canada

Love it

Thank you #ChickAdvisor for letting me try this tea. I love the flavour and smell of the Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C. The health benefits are exceptional: green tea and vitamin c.