Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

smells good

This tea has mostly a strawberry flavour with a hint of raspberry. it's not too overpowering and it also smells really good. I love this flavour the most out of all the three teas i received, i #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try

Super Green Tea Boost

I was able to try for free the Tetley Super Green Tea Boost - Berry Burst with Vitamin B6. The tea had a mild strawberry and raspberry smell. Nice fruity flavour and good to drink without adding anything to it. Overall I'd recommend trying.

October 22, 2018

Good tea but I wish the taste was stronger

I loved the smell of this tea. It has a sweet berry smell. The taste is great but not as strong as I would have liked. This tea had me craving something sweet to eat along with it because it wasn’t sweet enough for me. If you’re not the type to add sugar to your tea I would recommend this tea. The tea has a refreshing taste that was nice, but felt odd to me as a hot drink. In all fairness I am pregnant and my tastebuds might be a little off. I’ll give this tea another chance after my baby is born.

Would buy it again!

I was so happy to have been chosen to try out this product for free. Tetley green tea is something I drink every night so it was nice to have a Berry burst green tea to try out. I love the idea of extra vitamins in something that I drink. The tea has a nice light berry taste, very enjoyable!
    #TetleySuperTeas@ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

October 21, 2018

Fruit tea is not usually my cup of tea but..

I have never really been one for fruity tea, I sometimes felt like it didn't have the same kind of comfort as others, and was too sweet for my taste, but when my friend noticed I was a little sluggish on our walk, I remembered I had this tea to try. I first tried it hot, and it was good, still a little too fruity for me but yummy. I tried it cold and I preferred it this was, and tasted super similar to the Strawberry green tea I get at a coffee chain. I can't speak to how it gave me energy but it was a nice addition to what I would be drinking anyways, and I was happy to recieve this from Chick Advisor in exchange for a review.

Fruity Smell

When I opened this container, the smell of the berries were already coming through and I thought I would definitely like this tea. After steeping it for 1 min, I tried it and thought this tea had a great berry smell and taste. I would have preferred it to be a bit sweeter though. I would definitely buy this tea again. I would totally recommend this tea to family and friends. I received this sample free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas. Thanks Again!

October 21, 2018

Good green tea with a subtle berry flavor

I received this product from Chick Advisor to sample, it has a subtle berry flavor but is primarily a green tea. If you're looking for a fruity tea this isn't that.

Little bit bitter flavour

I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest opinion.

I love fruity teas so was very excited to try this one. As soon as you open the container you can smell the sweet strawberry aroma.

Im an avid green tea drinker, its full of health benefits already but adding that extra bit of B6 is such a great bonus.

The flavour is good but i did need to add a touch of honey because i found it a little bitter compared to other strawberry teas I've tried.

I think this would make a great iced tea in the summer time.

Plein de saveurs!

L'odeur et le goût de ce thé sont super. Je le recommande a toute personne qui aime les thés aromatisés sans avoir l'arrière goût de produits chimiques.
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin de le tester et de donner un avis honnête.

Delicious green tea!

This was a great green tea! I loved the berry flavour added to it. And it's great knowing I'm getting vitamins too! I would for sure buy this! Great for cold and flu season