Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Such a nice flavour!!

I really enjoyed the taste of this tea! It was really tangy and fruity. It says it's an energy boost and I felt great after consuming it. Tried it iced also and loved it!!

October 28, 2018

Energizing green tea with berry burst!

The first thing I noticed was a refreshing and distinctive burst of raspberries and strawberries. This energizing tea is a good source of vitamin B6. I have also made it into an iced tea with fruit. It was delicious and invigorating, perfect for an afternoon break when my energy levels are low. I liked this tea so much that I will purchase it again!

Real Boost of Energy!

This is actually my favorite tea of the Super Teas! It is phenomenal in taste and aroma. I love berries, so if you love green tea and berry flavour this is definitely for you. I did not drink this particular tea after 5pm and thats simply because it does give you a significant amount of energy after drinking. I do have a strict sleep cycle that I stick to; it isn't hard to fall asleep, you just do not feel as tired anymore. I do reccommend this tea to all tea lovers especially women because it does help with bloating! Also, I combined this tea with the Super Green Tea Boost (I also made a review for this) for a Tropical Berry Flavour, amazing! Hope you all enjoy

Who could use a boosti

Love the flavor of Super Green Tea BOOST Berry Burst with VITAMIN B6.
    Got to try a sample of this at Walmart. So when I got home brewed myself another cup with a little bit of sugar. Very berry flavor. Definitely recommending this to all my tea lover friends!

Smells great

This tea smells & tastes really good. I enjoyed the berry flavour in the afternoon at work. I would buy this product again. Not sure about the boost properties. But I liked it.

Excellent berry tasting tea

This tea tastes like berries, and not really green tea. I would recommend it to anyone that likes fruit, but not green tea to change their opinion of green tea.

so good

I usually don't drink any tea thats not orange pekoe from mcdonalds and I don't like to try anything new but when I got this I decided to give it a try. I drank it black s it said on the container and I absolutely loved it. amazing taste

Very Berry Flavour

#Igotthisfree to try for testing purposes. I found the flavour fruity and nice but not too overpowering. The additional B6 is a nice added benefit.

Definitely recommend giving this a try

Fruity and Delicious

This tea smells so so good and tastes even better! I love the berry flavour and it goes so great with my breakfast in the morning. I find it gives me the little boost of energy I need in the morning without coffee. I definitely recommend to anyone that loves a fruity flavoured tea.

Love this tea!

I got this tea for free to review and this is my new favorite tea! I love the aroma and taste of of the berry! I will be definitely purchasing this one again!