Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Yum!

I received this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I don't usually enjoy berry flavoured teas, but I did like this one! While I didn't find that it directly contributed to my energy levels, I do like that it contains an added boost of vitamin B6. Thanks ChickAdvisor, and Tetley!

Love it

I received free sample of this . I am really happy that I tried this. Smells amazing and so refreshing.
    This tea is refreshing, just the right amount of flavor without being overpowering. A nice mid-morning treat. It helps when u feel tired . Recommend to all.

Berry Delicious!

My daughter tried this flavor before me and said it was a great tea for mood and stress with added Vitamin B6 with a great berry taste! I tried it and loved the berry burst different and a nice after dinner drink.

Loved the Flavour

Tetley Boost Super Green Tea is a tasty tea with a great berry flavour. Combined with the bonus of energy boosting ingredients, this tea is a winner in my books.

A little bland

Maybe I was spoiled by the other two, but if found this one’s flavour on the low key. The health benefits are wonderful, but I look for a flavourful tea when I make a purchase.

Délicieux

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Il est goûteux et on a beaucoup aimé sa douceur. Il est fruité et donne une bonne petite dose d'énergie. Je le recommande fortement.

Amazing!

All I can truly say is this one is truly amazing the taste the way it made me feel even my 5 year old loved it! This one we ran out of fast we ended up going to the store to buy more. They are a bit pricy at the store but definitely worth the Money spent!

2.0/5

November 02, 2018

Not my cup of tea (haha)

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I love fresh strawberries for a reason. This wasn't that good for me, if you like fruity teas, this probably be up your alley.

November 01, 2018

Great alternative

This tea is a great alternative to caffinated drinks! I love this mid morning at work, it’s a perfect pick me up and since I love fruity flavoured tea it’s delicious. Easy to drink with vitamins to help with energy!

3.2/5

November 01, 2018

Not bad for a berry tea!

If you like berry teas, you will probably like this one! I mean it has Vitamin B6, which is known to help support adrenal function, help calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, and is necessary for key metabolic processes. I'm a fan of green tea, and did drink this. However, because I don't like berry teas, I would not be likely to purchase this one again.