Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

November 08, 2018

I’d buy it again!

This tea was my favourite! It was so delicious and I drank when I needed an extra little boost! This seemed to help. The flavour was not overwhelming but just right.

Updated On: November 13, 2018

Got it free to try and definitely will buy again

November 08, 2018

This is a sweet tea

I love that the Tetley Super Green Tea Boost contains 25% recommended daily dose of Vitamin B6. I only drank a few cups and didn't notice any increase in energy myself. I found that the aftertaste had too much berry flavour. It's a sweeter tea than I'm used to. I would drink it again but not regularly.

Great fruity tea

I’m not a huge fan of fruity teas normally but this one I really didn’t mind! The fruity flavour isn’t fake tasting or overpowering which I really appreciated. The smell is pretty great too! If you’re looking for a more low key berry/fruity tea, I’d definitely recommend it, especially for the price.

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.

Good taste

Love the berry flavour. Would be a great tea to have cold as well. Didn’t drink enough to notice the benefits but it’s a nice fruity tea. Good price for what you get as well.

Wow. Wow. Wow

The berry flavor of this tea is amazing!Not too overpowering as some other fruit teas. I love the fact that it has the added B6 vitamins. I really feel that this is a quality product with great value for your money. I would definitely purchase this again!

Nice!

I'm not a fan of berry flavored Teas but this tea has very subtle fruity taste which I liked. I liked the fact that it wasn't very sweet and I liked it cold as well.

Favourite tea

I usually get my fruity teas from davids tea but it was nice to be able to try the tetley one since it's more budget friendly. I like the taste of it and that there is vitamins in it. I also really liked how it smelled when steeped.

Excellent!

Very good tea, not too strong, not bitter. I'm a fan of green tea and this one is very good with the berry "zing" :-)
    I definitely recommend it for everyday use!

Tetley Tea. Always a staple

I was given the opportunity to try Tetley Super Green Tea Boost, Berry burst with Bitamin B6, through Chick advisor for free. Tetley Teas have always been a staple in our house and this is no different. We are Green Tea drinkers so we enjoyed being able to try these out! We loved Berry burst! The extras that came with it were an amazing bonus. Green tea is already good for you but the added vitamin makes it so much better. Will definitely buy again!

Delicious!

It was my first time trying a berry tea and I'm very pleased with this product! The taste wasn't too strong and it had just the perfect amount of sweetness.