Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 16, 2018

This is a sickness tea everyone NEEDS

There is nothing more I want when I'm sick than a nice cup of tea! This is for sure my new sickness tea. I LOVE IT. It smells very strong and can definitely smell the lemongrass. I was a little scared by the warning on the side of the tea "Do not exceed 2 servings a day..." but I can see why they have it. It contains a large amount of zinc which is great for when you are sick. I also wasn't sure what Echinacea was.. but after some googling realized it is very popular herb, and people commonly take it to help combat flu and colds. This makes sense because I did think the tea had a bit of a floral taste as well. Immune tea has a great flavour and I will be purchasing this in the future!

October 16, 2018

Nice Lemon flavour, would purchase

I got this as part of the review club. It has a nice lemon flavour and taste like there is also chamomile in it as well. If you like Tetley's 'Sleeptime' tea, then you will like this (although it doesn't have the same affect).

I do like that it is immune boosting with echinacea, so it will be good to drink while you are coming down with a cold. It has a nice mild flavour that isn't too strong.

October 15, 2018

You can taste the lemon!

I never tried this product before and was delighted with the opportunity to try through chickadvisor. I was feeling a little under the weather when I received this and so this couldn't have come at a better time.Opening the package you can smell the flavour right away. The tea bags were neatly packed in the can to minimize mess (which I appreciated). I really enjoyed this tea and was quite impressed with the flavor and quality. There was minimal residue which you sometimes get from tea bags and the tea itself was clear not cloudy. The Taste is what pleasantly surprised me the most. Having tried lemon teas before I always found them to taste some what artificial. So was happy when this one actually tasted like lemon without being too overpowering. I think this is going to be my go-to flu season tea!

October 15, 2018

The perfect tea for when you're under the weather

I received this Tetley Super Tea free in exchange for my honest review and opinion.

I was feeling a little under the weather and noticed my throat and nose start to bother me. This tea came just in time to help with feeling under the weather. This tea has a lot of healing properties including lemon and echinacea which are amazing for your health and wellness. I really loved how all the flavours were not overpowering and the tea tasted amazing with nothing in it. Added bonus there was no artificial anything.

Tetley really hit the nail on the head with this tea and overall I would recommend this tea to anyone!

October 15, 2018

Another amazing tea to add to my collection!

Recovering from a cold and the oncoming chilly weather this has been a godsend. Smells delicious and tastes even better. Not strong and the added vitamins are a bonus!!! Great tea! Feeling better already! #gotitfree

OMG so good!!!

When I opened the tin the fist thing I smelled was ginger which I love! After steeping the lemon really came out and smelled amazing. I've been nursing a cols lately so this tea was a perfect bedtime treat. I would recommend this tea to anyone who's feeling under the weather and needs a boost. #gotitfree I have been seriously impressed by Tetley Tea.

October 15, 2018

Take if you are feeling on the low end

This tea not only works wonders, it also tastes great. From the lovely citrus scent, to the taste, I definitely recommend it.
    This tea was exceptionally easy to prepare, and took little to no effort. It made the room smell great too. The taste was not too strong, nor too bitter. It is meant to be enjoyed on its own without extra sugars, etc. This tea helped to soothe a sore throat, and also gave me a boost of energy.
    I will definitely be purchasing this tea once this one runs out, it is a great value and something I now feel is a necessity in my household.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my review but that does not change or alter how I feel in any way

Saskatchewan, Canada

Cold Fighter

Tetley sent me three packages of tea to test drive and review. I liked the taste of this one the least but that’s not saying too much since I absolutely loved the other two. I added a bit of honey to a cup of this tea and it tasted quite yummy. This tea has echinacea and zinc which are purported to boost immunity. I will have to test that out since I just recovered from a bad cold. All in all a pleasantly scented and tasting tea that I recommend, especially if you find yourself fighting a nasty virus!

J’adore

Le thé a un très un bon goût de citron. Je me sentais quelque peu enrhumée et jai tout de suite senti un réconfort en buvant le thé! J’aime que le thé soit déjà dans un petit sachet.

Fait du bien

J'ai un petit début de grippe et franchement ce thé m'as fait un bien fout on goute bien le citron et la citronnelle par contre le gingembre est subtil.