Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE - Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Perfect for cold and flu season in Canada, Tetley Super Herbal Immune tea is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.

According to Dietitians of Canada, Zinc is a mineral that helps your body stay healthy - not only contributes to the normal function of your immune system but also promotes normal growth and development at all ages. Each cup contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.*

Being healthy never tasted so good:

Tetley Immune is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, echinacea and ginger with the added goodness of Zinc.

October 25, 2018

This is my cold saviour!

Its winter and cold season, and I couldn't have received this at a better time. both my husband and I have been drinking this tea and the taste is so rich but also so good for you.thank you for sending this to me. its my new cold and pre-cold remedy.

Saved Me From My Cold

This tea came at the perfect time. I drank this every morning when I would wake up to help me fight a nasty cold. It helped me to breath better and I noticed a huge improvement in my overall health after just one cup. I'll definitely keep this one on hand. #gotitfree

October 25, 2018

Great immune boosting tea!

This is my favorite of the new Tetley teas I got to try. The lemon and echinacea are great cold fighting ingredients and they taste good too. This is my new go to tea when I am fighting off a cold.

Updated On: October 25, 2018

I received this product for free!

It's good

This was my least favourite of the three, it was good I just didn't enjoy it as much.
    It would be good for the winter and sore throats, it was still good and I'd recommend it I just preferred the other two of this one. Still yummy though!
    #gotitfree #freeproduct

Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for immunity

The immune lemon tea is perfect for me since I am prone to getting sick as is my significant other. We both drink this tea every day and it has a beautiful taste

October 25, 2018

Already shared it with friends

I love herbal teas in the evening and this one is a bonus with the added immune support. Already shared it with a friend who wasn't feeling great and she loved it, too.

October 25, 2018

Part of my nighttime routine

This was my favorite of the three teas I got for free from Tetley Canada and Chick Advisor to try in exchange for an honest review. I was just getting over a sinus infection when I first received this so I was excited to try it. I often take echinacea when I'm sick and thought this would be a nice change from taking a supplement. The scent is strong of lemon but the flavour is only a hint. I also added honey for a bit of sweetness and the extra health benefits. It's such a calming herbal tea and tastes so good that I started drinking it every night before bed. I'll definitely buy this again.

In a Pinch

#GotItFree
    Oh boy , so in terms of the actual product itself and the benefits , this product is great. The stark scent of ginger on the open is amazing . I love that they tell you the safety requirements of the product and how and how not to take or use with . In terms of taste though , I balked like a sick kid being fed that horrible medicine as a kid. The zinc taste is very prominent and honestly to me it tastes like liquid buttered toast. Now nothing wrong with perfect piece of buttered toast but I dont want to drink it . I tried with out and with sweetener for comparison, but then to me it just tasted like sugar topped buttered toast. Of course I will still find a way to drink it as the benefits are great just have to figure out how to hide it , maybe in a recipe or something. I also find these teas would be perfect for your emergency kits .

Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc

Good green tea with the benefits of lemon, echinacea and zinc. I liked the packaging of this tea. The taste is good, could be a little more lemony in my opinion

New Brunswick, Canada

For lemon lovers this is your tea

I received a free sample of this product to try. While I’m not a big fan of lemon teas, I did get to sample this tea while I had a cold and it felt so warm and soothing on my throat. The lemon smell is not too overpowering but you do know it’s there.

I love teas in general, especially once the weather gets colder, so it will be nice to have this in my cupboard for the days when I want some comforting lemon goodness.

If you’re a lemon lover, then I would definitely recommend you try this tea!