Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

2.0/5

wasnt for me

im not the type of girl who drinks lemon tea, I opened it and decided to give it a try as it stated it was for good immune health, as someone who has bad immune health I was pretty excited to try it. I didn't even get to drink It as the smell of it repulsed me too much. I gave it to my mom who enjoyed it very much

Cold season look out!

This is my new go to for spring and fall when I tend to get sick the most! This is now my absolute favorite tea. I absolutely love lemon flavored tea and it's the perfect way to get my dose of Echinacea and Zinc without sucking down hard candies or paying too much for Echinacea supplements that I never remember to take! I definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys lemon flavor and wants a little extra protection against all those cold and flu germs.

Fresh Citrus, Great Tea!

It's like having a fresh squeezed lemon wedge in your tea. Light, refreshing and immune boosting with added zinc, I feel confident adding this tea to my repertoire. The lemon flavour is natural and strong, just how it should be. Enjoy! #TetleySuperTeas

October 28, 2018

i would purchase this tea again

I got to try these for free for a review. I like the taste and smell of this tea but not sure it helps with your immune system. I was sick when I was drinking this tea and I feel it did nothing to help. I would purchase this tea again just for a nice flavourful taste.

October 28, 2018

Loved this green tea. Normally, I don't really care for green tea but this one was really good. Especially because there was echinacea and zinc infused which indeed made it a super tea.
    I used it in my most recent travels to avoid falling ill. The taste is just subtle and really flavorful.
    Highly recommend this one if you are looking for an alternative to plain green tea.

Délicieux 😋

Vitamin C in your Tea 😍😍😍😍That is just amazing👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.
    It is one of the reasons i picked this up.
    I also see that they have other flavors. Cant wait to try them. this peach Orange flavor is refreshing and delicious

Lovely Lemon Smell

I was coming across a seasonal cold and this free sample #Igotitfree came at perfect timing to test out.
    I found the flavour to be quite light and soothing for my sore throat. "Fortunately I hadn't lost my sense of taste or smell with this upcoming cold". The aroma was nice lemon herb and not too overpowering. I would find this herbal tea as a healthier more natural alternative to the regular lemsips (Neocitron) which contain a few chemicals. Note: the recommendation is to only have 2 cups per day because of the vitamins contained within this tea.
    I'd say give this tea a try definitely if you need an immune boost.

Great Flavour

Herbal Immune Lemon and Echinacea with zinc tastes amazing !! I will definitely by this again. Such a subtle taste. I actually pack this in my "go to work bag" and it's so easy to make a cup of tea and easier to enjoy it !! I like that i'm getting some benefits with the echinacea and zinc too.

October 28, 2018

My favorite out of the three!

Surprisingly, this was my favorite out of the three I received from Chickadvisor to try! This is a great tea to drink during this colder weather and has held my sniffles to a minimum. I will definitely buy this again with the hopes it will give me a little immune boost!

Great for sore throats!

I am a huge fan of herbal teas with lemon ginger and echinacea especially when fighting cold or flu or sore throat. This definitely is an added boost when you have zinc as well. The taste was great and I will definitely be buying.