Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 29, 2018

Delicious when under the weather, or any time!

This tea is a delicious one to drink when you are feeling under the weather, or just any time. I love lemon teas and this is probably a new favourite, yum! It's really strong, so no need to steep too long, you could probably get two uses out of the single tea bag to be honest. I have been lucky not to get a cold yet this fall, but I'll definitely be reaching for this tea when the inevitable happens.

October 29, 2018

Great tea when you need a pick me up!

I really enjoyed this tea! I wish it was a little more lemon forward because I found it to be a bit too subtle for my liking. When I got it free, I was relieved to have it in my cupboard! With the cold weather upon us, this is the perfect tea to help fight all those germs! I enjoyed this tea a lot and have it a few times a week! I would recommend this to frienda and family!

Amazing wellness tea!

This tea could not have come at a better time. I had an autumn cold and this tea sure helped with how I felt afterwards. The lemon isn't overpowering but is soothing to the throat while the Echinacea goes to work at boosting immunity...plus it smells Amazing! This is my new favorite go-to tea!
    #igotitfree #tetleysupertea #chickadvisor

immune tea

I was sent this tea to try and I find it to be a soothing tea and when Im feeling a little under the weather its great because of the added lemon and echinacea which can help during cold and flu season. great o have on hand for canada winters.

Comforting during a cold

I was given the Tetley Super Teas for free to try and review. I loved how this tea tasted. The flavours stayed true to comparable echinacea teas I have tried in the past. Especially the combination with Lemon and Zinc, this is truely a powerful tea and one that I will be reaching for god forbid I catch the cold.

Efficace

Super bon produit ! Mes enfants sont gripper par ses temps si ! Et sa les a beaucoup aider ! Et de plus il ont adorer le goût ! Je le recommande à tout le monde

October 29, 2018

Perfect immune boosting tea!

I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful scent right away. Echinacea can have a pungent unpleasent taste and smell. This tea was well balanced and warmed me up. Love the added zinc for even more immune boosting power!

October 29, 2018

A Wonderful tea for the cooler weather

I am new to drinking tea that is high in Zinc but am very glad that I have had the chance to try it out for free in exchange for my honest opinion about the product. This tea could not have come at a better time. The weather has started to get a little cooler here in Canada and the hot drinks are brewing.
    So I had a bit of a cold when I first tried this drink and it worked wonders. I was feeling better within hours. I'm not too surprised though because I've read that Zinc is a mineral that helps your body stay healthy. It also helped that there was lemon, ginger and echinacea in it as well. It smells great and tastes delicious.
    I have to add a warning that is posted directly on their site.
    ***For Adults only. Do not exceed 2 servings per day. Do not consume this product with other supplemental foods. If you take a daily supplement, you my be getting too many vitamins or minerals by consuming this product.***

Another great taste

This tea is great for a nice cold day to just sip and relax. The flavor is good and not a strong taste but a good taste to it. I enjoyed it every day and do plan on have more. Plus I got a chance to try it for free @chickadvisor

October 28, 2018

I needed that for winters

Its winter season now and I get cold very quick. During that time what I love the most is soup and orange tea. This one when I tried, became my instant favorite. It contains citrus fruits and nutrients which is very good for that energy boost. I will definitely recommend buying this.
    Please note I received this for free from family rated and chick advisor in exchange of an honest review and the above views are of my own.