Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 28, 2018

I needed that for winters

Its winter season now and I get cold very quick. During that time what I love the most is soup and orange tea. This one when I tried, became my instant favorite. It contains citrus fruits and nutrients which is very good for that energy boost. I will definitely recommend buying this.
    Please note I received this for free from family rated and chick advisor in exchange of an honest review and the above views are of my own.

It worked!

I was very excited to receive this tea to try. Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I tend to try to boost my immune system, and that almost always includes echinacea and zinc, so when I felt my throat getting sore, I reached for this tea.
    What struck me right away was how much inhaling the steam opened my sinuses, the lemongrass scent is so powerful!
    I like drinking tea in the evening so I was happy to see that this was a herbal tea and I didn’t have to worry about caffeine.
    The taste of this tea was quite distinct. It’s very lemony and the ginger taste really lingers. I needed to put some sugar in the test to lessen the intensity of the lemongrass.
    I liked the tea and most importantly my sore throat went away after Drinking this a few nights in a row. I really enjoyed it and would almost certainly buy it again.

I received this form Chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest review.

Flu assistant!

It had a great lemon smell & taste; not too strong. I was so happy to receive this tea because the week after, I got a nasty cold! This tea worked great for me - the lemon (with a hint of honey) helped my throat and accelerated me feeling better. Will drink this tea more often with the upcoming winter months!

Alittle pick me up

Perfectly lemon tea, not to strong. This tea smelled so yummy. This tea will be great to sip on when you feeling run down or a cold coming on, Ill be keeping this is my cupboard for the cold season,

October 28, 2018

Try this if you have the flu

I got these teas at the same time as my flu! I was very eager to try this in particular because it contained echinacea, which is a immune system booster.

This tea tasted wonderful. I added some honey to it and it tasted even better! It soothed my throat and I'm pretty sure it helped to fight off my flu.

If you have the flu or cold, this is a tea you should try. I will be recommending this to my family and friends. :)

Great “Feel Better” Tea

Typically, I drink much fruitier & sweeter teas, so this one was a little harder to enjoy. When I ended up with a cold though, this was the way to go! Upon brewing the tea, you could smell the aroma of lemon fairly instantly. The lemon was soothing on my sore throat and I added some honey to sweeten it up. Not sure if I’d be able to get through drinking a whole cup of this without some sort of sweetener, but for someone who enjoys your typical lemon or herbal tea...this could definitely be a winner! Unfortunately couldn’t find it at my local Walmart where I typically do my grocery shopping to look at price point.

TETLEY SUPER HERBAL IMMUNE LEMON & ECHINACEA WITH ZINC

These tea bags, when brewed for 5 minutes, created a strong, fl, sweet, and slightly tangy cup of tea. It tasted great hot, but not very good when iced. On its own it was moderately sweet, but a touch of honey complimented it very well. It also worked well when rebrewing, although the second cup was not as strong. This is something I would drink while recovering from a cold. Finally, i want to thank chick advisor for sending this product to me to review!

Perfect for cold season

This tea is for you when you have a cold! I'm not a huge fan of lemon, but add a touch of honey (and/or ginger) to this and you've got a potent cold/flu fighter! Don't leave the bag in too long or you'll find it a bit bitter as with most teas.

October 28, 2018

The tea was just too bitter for my taste

I made the tea strong and it was just too bitter for my taste. I put some honey in after hoping it would cut down the bitternes to no avail. The next day I made the tea weaker and the same results. This is not my favorite flavour in this new line of teas as I've had great cups with the other two flavors. I do love how the containers are stackable for ease of storage.

October 28, 2018

Must buy tea, will buy over and over

I got all three of the new teas free for review which i was trilled about because I love tea. The lemon ecinacea tea came at a perfect time as I developed a late fall cold and this tea was so nice and soothing on my throat. I love that not only are the flavours delicious, the tea also provides a great benefit with the added vitamins. You can’t go wrong with this tea, it’s soothing, delicious and helps to fight off illness!