Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Super tasty Tea and Super good for you

I come from an English background and have grown up on tea so you can say i'm a tea connoisseur. I really enjoyed this flavorful tea. Its light bodied with the perfect blend of lemon and echinacea of which I can taste both. I love this line of teas.

Perfect Sick Tea

I've been sick for the past two months and still haven't been able to kick this cold. However, this tea has been a life saver, and has helped my sore throat and sick sluggishness. It's the perfect tea to give you that extra boost of cold kicking power.

Very comforting tea

This one is great,It reminded me of my grandma who would make me tea when I was sick as a child.I like the ingredients and how it made me feel like I was was getting better.I used this one after this past weekend I had the flu from hell and it made me feel better by today.I have been drinking it every day for the last 4 days.I recommend this one if you are not feeling good.I got it free from Chick advisor to review.

October 30, 2018

Une tasse de « santhé »!!

J’ai été bien heureuse d’avoir été sélectionnée pour tester ce produit. Après une seule gorgée, tu as l’impression d’apporter un bienfait à ton corps. Il aide ton système immunitaire en apportant une belle source de Zinc. Celui-ci est recommandé aux adultes et doit être pris sans exagération. Il s’agit d’un bon choix santé et je le recommande sans hésiter!! #cadeau

October 29, 2018

Great taste with a boost

I loved the lemon flavour and the boost I got from the echinacea and zinc. This tea is great when you’re feeling under the weather it warms you up and makes you feel better.

Love this tea

This tea tastes great. I got a free sample just when I came down with a co!d. It was perfect and made me feel much better. My co!d symptoms were minimal. Love it...now just trying to find where I can buy it.

October 29, 2018

Wonderful tea! I will definitely be purchasing this!

I really, really enjoyed this tea that I got to try for free from Chick Advisor. It had a light lemon flavour that was very refreshing. It did leave a little bit of sediment in the bottom of the cup, but it blended in more with a bit of a stir. One thing that I really love about this tea is that not only was it very tasty hot, but this will be a tea that can be enjoyed iced during the summer months, as the flavour is as delightful no matter what the temperature! I will definitely be purchasing this tea in the future!

Great for a cold

I happened to have a cold while trying this product and it made me feel calm and relaxed and helped soothe my sore throat. This is the perfect tea for when your sick or when it’s cold out and you want to curl up and warm up

October 29, 2018

Delicious when under the weather, or any time!

This tea is a delicious one to drink when you are feeling under the weather, or just any time. I love lemon teas and this is probably a new favourite, yum! It's really strong, so no need to steep too long, you could probably get two uses out of the single tea bag to be honest. I have been lucky not to get a cold yet this fall, but I'll definitely be reaching for this tea when the inevitable happens.

October 29, 2018

Great tea when you need a pick me up!

I really enjoyed this tea! I wish it was a little more lemon forward because I found it to be a bit too subtle for my liking. When I got it free, I was relieved to have it in my cupboard! With the cold weather upon us, this is the perfect tea to help fight all those germs! I enjoyed this tea a lot and have it a few times a week! I would recommend this to frienda and family!