Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Yum! Thank you Tetley

I received this tea for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. This lemon tea smells heavenly and tastes delicious. It is so soothing to me. It is a comforting drink that I like to sip after a long day to relax.It has a mild lemon flavour, not too strong. It is a clean flavour. I will be stocking up on this Super Herbal Tea over the winter months to help my immune system. I definitely recommend this tea.
    #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas @ChickAdvisor @TetleyCanada @Tetley.Canada

excellent produit

J'ai eu le privilège d'essayer gratuitement le thé au citron et à l'échinacée. C'est très encourageant de débuter sa journée avec un thé d'une belle qualité et en sachant qu'il contient de l'échinacée. ça nous donne une impression d'avoir une santé hors pair. Je le recommande. Il a bon goût et on sent qu'il contient des ingrédients de qualité.

Perfect for winter

The Super Herbal immune lemon and echinachea with zinc is perfect for winter when I will invariably get sick. The flavour is great and health benefits are fantastic. Thank you #ChickAdvisor

November 01, 2018

If you are feeling sick, you need to drink this!

This one made me feel so good when I was sick. This warm and cold tastes delicious!
    It's not too overwhleming and the flavors are present just perfectly. I love the added benefits to it making it a better choice to buy than just lemon tea.

November 01, 2018

Great tea for flavour and health

I received this tea to try through ChickAdvisor, the product review club and it came at the perfect time. I was battling a cough and cold and I always turn to lemon tea when I am feeling sick. I immediately opened it up and made a cup for myself and could tell by the smell as the tea bag was sitting that it was going to be fantastic. I loved the flavour and the health benefits of the lemon and echinacea are fantastic. I would highly recommend this tea to my family and friends.

Super herbal lemon

This is another great tea by Tetley. This is the perfect tea if you are feeling run down and not 100%. Especially with echinacea and zinc. Perfect way to help with colds. The taste of this tea is also really great. I will be buying this again.

Amazing for winter

I love how this tastes and smells. I love how it helps boost your imune system. I loved drinking this when i was sick or feel like I was getting sick. It perfect for the flu season. Will purchase again.

November 01, 2018

This tea just makes me feel healthy!

I was thrilled to be chosen to try out three new Tetley teas by Chickadvisor. The Super Herbal Immune tea had this amazing, fresh, lemony scent and taste that I quickly fell in love with. It also has a lot of amazing ingredients to help boost your immune system - perfect as we get closer to flu season. Serious thumbs up on this one!

A Colds Best Friend!

Love, love this tea. I had it multiple times a day when I had a cold with another Tetley tea and it helped me feel better. The lemon flavour was amazing. I will be purchasing this tea again.

Thanks Tetley for the wonderful tea!

Ok mais sans plus

Je bois du thé à plusieurs reprises dans la journée, je suis devenue un peu plus difficile dans mes choix de thé. Celui-ci est bon au goût mais il est très subtile. Une fois tiède on a l’impression de boire de l’eau tiède citronnée. Ce n’est pas assez prononcé à mon goût. Mais l’odeur est agréable et ce thé peut être un bon choix pour quelqu’un qui n’est pas habitué à boire du thé