Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

November 02, 2018

Not only has zinc, but has zing!

Great flavour I discovered immediately. The health benefits are wonderful, as I’m a huge fan of lemon tea. A soothing tea indeed. I would definitely consider purchasing this one.

November 02, 2018

Awesome for when you're sick

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. Kinda wish I was sick when I tried this. Love having the lemon and ginger teas when I am sick, I know that this is not with ginger, but with echinacea, I am sure I would like it just as much when I am truly sick. Won't enjoy being sick, but will appreciate having this around when I am sick.

Great tea sick or not!

I was super sick when I got this tea - perfect timing! I tried this every night for about a week - it was tasty, warm and a great tea for when you’re down. It has immune boosting properties so I think this maybe become my regular tea this fall!

November 01, 2018

The perfect bedtime companion.

I loved the subtle flavour - it paired nicely with fresh lemon and honey! This tea is great if you are feeling run down and like you are susceptible to catching the latest bug. It's also the perfect way to end the day with a book in bed.

Helped my sore throat

This tea came at the right time, I was getting over a bad cold/flu so I was drinking it along side the Immune tropical flavoured one and I got better really fast. I has a fresh lemony taste and I really like it. I've heard good things about echinacea and zinc so I don't mind the extra goodness. I received this product free in exchange for an honest review and all the opinions above are mine.

Yum! Thank you Tetley

I received this tea for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. This lemon tea smells heavenly and tastes delicious. It is so soothing to me. It is a comforting drink that I like to sip after a long day to relax.It has a mild lemon flavour, not too strong. It is a clean flavour. I will be stocking up on this Super Herbal Tea over the winter months to help my immune system. I definitely recommend this tea.
    #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas @ChickAdvisor @TetleyCanada @Tetley.Canada

excellent produit

J'ai eu le privilège d'essayer gratuitement le thé au citron et à l'échinacée. C'est très encourageant de débuter sa journée avec un thé d'une belle qualité et en sachant qu'il contient de l'échinacée. ça nous donne une impression d'avoir une santé hors pair. Je le recommande. Il a bon goût et on sent qu'il contient des ingrédients de qualité.

Perfect for winter

The Super Herbal immune lemon and echinachea with zinc is perfect for winter when I will invariably get sick. The flavour is great and health benefits are fantastic. Thank you #ChickAdvisor

November 01, 2018

If you are feeling sick, you need to drink this!

This one made me feel so good when I was sick. This warm and cold tastes delicious!
    It's not too overwhleming and the flavors are present just perfectly. I love the added benefits to it making it a better choice to buy than just lemon tea.

November 01, 2018

Great tea for flavour and health

I received this tea to try through ChickAdvisor, the product review club and it came at the perfect time. I was battling a cough and cold and I always turn to lemon tea when I am feeling sick. I immediately opened it up and made a cup for myself and could tell by the smell as the tea bag was sitting that it was going to be fantastic. I loved the flavour and the health benefits of the lemon and echinacea are fantastic. I would highly recommend this tea to my family and friends.