Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

super tasty!

I was picked to receive this item for free in order to review it!

This Lemon tea was very good! I found it reminded me of the fresh lemonade your mom or grandma use to make with real lemons by hand! I also love the fact that they've had vitamins and minerals to help keep you healthier!

thank you for the opportunity to try these!

3.2/5

Definitely helps

I would recommend this tea if you are sick or getting sick it worked for myself and my daughter- she usually doesn’t like tea but she loved this one!
    Definitely something I’d purchase in the near future.

November 13, 2018

tried it to reduce the effects of the changing weather...

From smell prospect, all three super teas hits the mark. From taste prospect I think this was the one I liked a little better. one cannot taste the lemon that much but the combination is okay. I enjoyed this one to some extent.

So fresh

I am very fond of green teas. I tried this flavour and is so tasty and so fresh. This is very relaxing too. I highly recommend this product to try. The packaging is very good and this smell also so yum

Great taste!

I'm a huge fan of lemon teas especially for detox purposes, so I was really excited to try this new tea from Tetley -- especially when I saw it was great for the immune system. I've been having it every day for the last few weeks and I'm obsessed. I can't say for sure what it's been doing for my immune system, but it tastes great and (knock on wood!) I haven't been sick yet (and I normally get hit with a cold this time of year). Definitely recommend this to anyone looking to incorporate a great lemon tea into their routine. Compared to the Yogi teas I normally buy (at $5.99+) this one is far more reasonably priced.

Its just right

It took me longer to try this tea and give it an honest go. I was feeling good and drank it in the evenings a couple times and it was good. a nice taste and very soothing. Then I started to not feel well and drank it in the morning and evening and feel great agaun. I think I'll start to drink this tea on the daily.

Like a nice, warm hug!

When I received my teas to review through Chick Advisor, most of my colleagues were either off sick, or were in the office sneezing and coughing around me. I decided that Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc might help fight off their germs (I didn't catch a cold, so who knows?!). As an herbal tea without caffeine, it helps you relax, and the lovely lemony aroma is soothing. The fact that it's fortified with Echinacea and Zinc is great news for anyone with a cold, or trying prevent catching one - ideal for winter. Try it with a bit of honey to soothe a scratchy throat!

Lemony Love <3

I received this product from Chickadvisor free to try for review purposes!!

I love this tea! I find that it has been very helpful when I have been ill these past couple weeks. I have always included lemon herbal teas when the flu has been around. the added zinc and echinacea in this tea is an added bonus to help with flu season.I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family. I love it

Actually Pretty Good!

I received this product from Chickadvisor as a gift in exchange for a review.

This was the last tea I tried from my sampler and it was a pleasant surprise! The flavour was nice and subtle, and not sweet at all like the others. Beautiful herbal flavour and love that it's high in zinc!

Smells beautiful and feels amazing on a soar throat! Would look for this one in store.

November 10, 2018

Great tea

I tried this courtesy of chick advisor. Tasted great. I love tea and I love this one. I will definitely buy it. I recommend it to all the tea lovers out there. It tasted sweet and I will definitely purchase more