4.9/5
#73 in Tea

Good - 0

October 09, 2017

I love Tetley Tea

Tetley is the best tea, It comes in regular strength and Bold, both are great. One thing i really like about Tetley tea bags is that i have never had one break on me when there in the mug thats a bonus!

October 02, 2017

would buy again

I am a huge tea drinker and this by far is the best. I have tried others but i always go back to this product. I love the stronger flavor and the great taste. Would recommend this product to try. Absolute perfection ! Great cup of tea.

March 01, 2017

I used to always drink orange pekoe until my Mom introduced me to Tetley! It has replaced the other brand in our household because of its stronger flavour. We love it!!

October 02, 2016

I am not a big tea drinker, but when I do Tetley is the best! Flavourful, full bodied and delicious. I always have a box on hand and Tetley brews the perfect cup! I always make sure I have a box for when guests may pop in

September 13, 2016

My day doesn't start unless I've had a mug of Tetley black tea. It's the time I take to sit and relax and enjoy the peace of the morning. I like that Tetley has begun to source their teas from ethical sources.

August 23, 2016

I am a huge tea drinker and this is by far my favorite tea.
    It has a great taste and a great strength.
    You can't go wrong with Tetley.
    Great brand and great products.

August 23, 2016

Tetley Tea has always been my favourite. In fact, I absolutely refuse to drink any other brand. They have the best blend of tea leaves in Canada. I have tried Tetley from other countries and it doesn't taste as good as the Canadian one. When I used to travel, I used to bring my own tea with me. Tetley sent me a special travel tin and I took it everywhere,