thank you shedressing.com website

thank you shedressing.com website Reviews

1 review
Ranked #39 out of 64 in Dresses

December 08, 2015

I ordered a prom dress for my party in Italy. I was nervous about ordering online and tried to research best I could. I couldn't have asked for a better experience purchasing through shedressing.com . The dress arrived actually much more beautiful than I could have expected, and when I went to get it hemmed (I purposely ordered a little bit larger, just in case), the seamstress told me the dress would have cost 4x the price had I purchased it locally. The dress really is just stunning; my friends are astonished that I could have gotten this online. More importantly, their customer service was great - it made the whole process seamless and they were very accommodating. When I needed my shipping address changed AFTER I placed the order, they were able to work their magic and re-route it for me. They even followed up with me afterwards to ensure its safe delivery!

Thank you shedressing for making this so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic