4.1/5
'That Gal' Benefit Cosmetics Reviews
#166 in Primer

June 24, 2016

I ordered a Benefit advent calendar for myself last year. It literally had a sample of most of there products in it. I really liked this product. It is a very light pink primer. It could be used under or even over makeup. It is a nice product.

April 29, 2016

This is a very subtle pink primer to be applied under makeup or even on its own. I like the way it brightens the skin, and gives it a bit of glow. The consistency is a cream that you apply all over or areas you want to prime. It's pricey and I found the tube didn't last long.

April 05, 2016

That gal primer is a light pinky Color that can be applied under your makeup to brighten your face up. I even use a few little dots under my eyes for a brighter more wide awake look. It has a light fragrance. So if you like Un scented this is not for you. It costs a little more but it last a long time. A little goes a long way.