Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner Reviews
Ranked #1113 in Facial Cleansers

Good - 0

August 23, 2017

Why buy a super expensive toner when this is so much better!

I used to use Lancome toner til I found this. Lancome was way overpriced and finished so quickly because the bottle was so small.

I absolutely love Thayers Rose petal toner. I buy the big bottle (12 oz) and it lasts me so long!

After I wash my face and pat dry, I use a few drops of this with a cotton pad all over my face for a smooth, make-up free, clean, soft face!

Doesn't break me out, love the healing ingredients, and I like the rose smell.

August 13, 2017

Perfect Lancôme Bi-Facil dupe!

This toner is amazing! I bought it looking for a cheaper alternative to the Lancôme Bi- Facil and I was not disappointed. Not only does it have the wonderful rose petal scent, it also helps minimize my pores. Continuous use on a daily basis results this radiant, rosy look on and my face never felt sooo clean. Each application feels refreshing! Would definitely buy again. // Ce toner est incroyable! Je l'ai acheté à la recherche d'une alternative moins chère au Lancôme Bi- Facil et je n'ai pas été déçu. Non seulement il a le merveilleux parfum de pétale de rose, il aide également à minimiser mes pores. L'utilisation continue quotidienne résulte de ce regard rayonnant, rose et mon visage n'a jamais été trop net. Chaque application se sent rafraîchissante! J'y reviendrais certainement.

July 18, 2017

Love love love!

Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner I am impressed with this toner! I ordered it on Amazon (got a heck of a deal) and when I first smelled it, it reminded me of something my Grandma use to have in her bathroom growing up. Couldn't quite pinpoint it though. Anyways, I apply it on a cotton ball after I get out of the shower before my moisturizer and I've noticed a difference in visibility as far as my pours go. The blackheads aren't as noticeable. It also grabs a lot of excess dirt left behind even after washing my face! I was shocked. Haha. Overall I love it. And the fact this brand/company has been around for decades is reassuring! Also, my face has been holding a lot more moisture since adding this into my regimen. Which is super hard to do!

February 14, 2016

I have somewhat sensitive skin and when something doesn't work with me,I break out in the worst way and immediately at that. I have used solely Kheils products for years and tentatively decided to try a less expensive toner...once again following the testimony of an MUA I follow on Instagram. Well,she steered me right! I have been sticking with this toner for over a year now and my love for it has not changed. My skin feels clean and fresh without tightness following the use of this product. The price is right and it smells so lovely, I love that it is a rather natural product. I recommend this fully!

February 08, 2016

love this product. It will last a while too. More bang for your buck. I have used it for years.

December 27, 2015

I love this product! It is gentle on the skin, has a nice light fragrance and most importantly my skin is healthier since I started using it, I've used it for over a month now. I was looking for a toner to use that wasn't harsh on my skin. After researching on the web I settled on Alcohol Free Witch Hazel. This Thayer brand was recommended on a beauty blog. It has great reviews here on Amazon too. My only regret is why did it take me so long to buy this? I will get this again once my current bottle is out. If you're sitting there debating with yourself to try or not - go for it - I'm so glad that I did. It's packaging is pretty too and will look nostalgic on your shelf.

March 19, 2014

This toner changed my mind completely about toners. I used to think that all toners were harsh, alcohol based astringents, meant to strip your skin of all impurities, and moisture along with it for that matter. I don't know what possessed me to try this toner, but I'm glad I did. It's alcohol free so it's not drying to the skin, plus it has glycerin and vitamin E in it to actually help the skin retain its moisture. Rose is supposedly a great ingredient for lightening dark spots and overall balancing of the skin. I have very sensitive skin, and it didn't react at all to this; it's just like putting rose water on your face (and it's pretty inexpensive too!). I love this product. It's refreshing, cleansing, and beautifying

April 11, 2007

This is what I'm talking about! A 120-year old beauty recipe: 355mL of ALL-NATURAL product that your skin deserves. I bought it for 2 reasons: a natural toner for my combination skin and the witch hazel ingredient to soothe my skin after shaving. It's perfect. 3 months already and I have only used up 1/4 of the bottle so far (I use it everyday). Smells wonderful! CAD$7.49 at Tutti Frutti (Kensington Market). About a dollar more at Essence of Life. Costs more at Whole Foods.