Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner Witch Hazel - Unscented Reviews
#11 in Toner

June 07, 2021

Holy Grail

I use this product everyday. I couldn’t live without this toner, it works like no other. I have tried other products by Thayer and loved every one!!!!

March 28, 2021

Toner

Thayer toner has proven to be the best. It's made of simple natural ingredients Witch Hazel. It doesn't over dries the skin like the other toners as it's alcohol free and free of chemicals. It helps reduce inflammation, oil, and keep bad bacteria off from the skin and also works on open pores. Also helps in scar reduction. I use it early in the morning once daily after cleaning and leave it to dry then I use my moisturizers. It's a must have in my skin routine every day. Not very expensive and is easily available everywhere. I bought it from Amazon on a good deal, don't remember the price though but got 3 bottles in a deal price. So yeah I like it and highly recommend it.

January 12, 2021

Best toner

I been using this toner for a year already. This only toner doesn’t cause irritation and redness in my sensitive skin. It is skin friendly because it doest have alcohol.

December 09, 2020

Love this

Ever since adding this to my skincare routine I have noticed less breakouts and my skin has felt so much better. One bottle lasts such a long time and it's a great value for your money.

November 27, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great Product

Love this product. Helps keep my face clean and fresh. Not drying and allows my face to maintain moisture. Can be pricey but well worth the cost. I would purchase again.

November 19, 2020

Do not use it everyday

Do not use this product every so often. My suggestion is just use it 2 times a week of after you put your mud mask. When I used this everyday, my skin became so greasy and pimple started coming out, then I tried to use it after I do my facial mask, and my skin feel better

October 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Saving Grace

This has made a huge impact on the look and feel of my skin, i was hesitant on buying it but man i am glad i did, it is so light and refreshing! i love this product.

October 28, 2020

BEST Cheap Toner!

I love this toner! I've used everything from Tatcha, Laneige, Estee Lauder, GLOW Recipe and this is still my go-to inexpensive toner. It's got a light scent and doesn't feel harsh on the skin at all, but leaves it feeling so fresh. I often will use it just to freshen up mid-day. Perfect for a student or someone on a tight beauty budget!

October 05, 2020

Love it!

This is the perfect toner for me! It helped clear up my blemished post-pregnancy skin quickly, and I'm still using it ten months later. It makes my face feel so refreshed and clean, and helps to clean up any makeup that my cleanser failed to remove.

August 04, 2020

Only thing that works on my Sensative skin!

Love this! I have very sensitive skin and ive been using this for years. It isnt drying at all and tightens all of my pores. Be careful which one youre buying as some of them contain fragrances. I only use the original and unscented