Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Reviews
#2 in Toner

Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Facial Toner with Aloe Vera Formula is derived from a time-honored formula, developed by Thayers to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and balance the pH level of skin. In addition to containing pore-cleansing Rose Water and certified organic Aloe Vera, this unique, proprietary blend also contains certified organic, non-distilled Witch Hazel that’s grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut.

May 03, 2021

Refreshing Toner

I fell in love with this toner instantly. I love the soft rose petal scent and the fresh feel that I get when I use this first thing in the morning. I will certainly purchase this again.

May 02, 2021

rose fresh

This was an interesting product. It has many beneficial ingredients in one botle. The rose smells good while the witch hazel cleans and refreshes my skin. It seems gentle enough to use every day

April 30, 2021

Love this toner

I’m always on the hunt for a good toner and this one smells amazing and has done wonders to my skin. I love the small product as it makes it easy for me to travel with and smells so good.

April 29, 2021

Best

This is one of the best toners in my opinion when it comes to overall . I love thAt it doesn't over-dry my skin. skin feels fresh and clean overall for sure

April 28, 2021

Wonderful

I use this daily it makes my face feel soft and supple and it has natural ingredients andI like that because my face is the most seen attributes I have so it has to be gentle products. I like how it revives my skin and gives it life.

Excellent

This is a wonderful toner. It works very well and does not dry my skin out. It has a nice scent and is gentle to use. Thank you including it in the spoil me kit.

Nice fragrance

I like this. I haven’t reacted badly to it with my super sensitive skin. It is pretty fragrant but I don’t mind it at all. I think I would purchase this again.

Does what is says/promises

I was a fan of the Vichy toner and recently switched to the Thayers. I remove my makeup, watch my face and this toner removes an residue left without the tighting feeling. Just refreshed. Won't switch back.

Great toner

I have always wanted to try this toner. It has a nice rose smell. My face feels nice and clean after use without being dried out like other toners do.

Classic Product

A classic product that I use everyday. I re-bottle it into a spray bottle for easier application. Great gentle everyday toner to use after a shower to bring the moisture back.