Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Reviews
#2 in Toner

Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Facial Toner with Aloe Vera Formula is derived from a time-honored formula, developed by Thayers to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and balance the pH level of skin. In addition to containing pore-cleansing Rose Water and certified organic Aloe Vera, this unique, proprietary blend also contains certified organic, non-distilled Witch Hazel that’s grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

September 02, 2012

I use the Thayers Witch Hazel and Rose water. It is much better than any toner I have tried. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

December 05, 2007

I never used toner before thinking it was an extra expense. But then I found Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner on sale at Henry's and gave it a try. Now I know why beauty magazines tell you to use toner because cleansers don't get all the dirt and grime off your skin!

For the quality, quantity and price you can't find a better deal. I've had the same bottle for almost four months and I use it daily in the morning and at night. The clogged pores I used to see on my nose are pretty much gone. The rose scent is very subtle and it is so refreshing after a long hot, sweaty day.

April 11, 2007

This is what I'm talking about! A 120-year old beauty recipe: 355mL of ALL-NATURAL product that your skin deserves. I bought it for 2 reasons: a natural toner for my combination skin and the witch hazel ingredient to soothe my skin after shaving. It's perfect. 3 months already and I have only used up 1/4 of the bottle so far (I use it everyday). Smells wonderful! CAD$7.49 at Tutti Frutti (Kensington Market). About a dollar more at Essence of Life. Costs more at Whole Foods.