Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Alcohol-Free Reviews
#92 in Toner

June 25, 2020

Love this Gem of a Toner!

I've been using Thayers toner since in my early 20s. It's one of my go to toners that I cannot live without. I know there are a lot people who don't like this toner either because product reacts to their skin by drying it out or breaking them out. It does contain witch hazel but I haven't had any type of reaction to my skin with this particular scent. It has a beautiful, subtle but calming rose scent. It's a toner that basically gets the job done. It removes impurities and tightens the skin. Although it doesn't really moisturize all that much, it doesn't completely dry out my skin. My skin is left soft and smooth.

June 17, 2020

Cheap and effective

I spent so much time researching expensive timers and then I found Thayers. It has such Hugh ratings for a reason. Feels light on my face every morning and gives me that smooth feel. I don’t really have anything bad to say about it.

June 05, 2020

Very nice product, does what it needs.

After cleansing, this toner is very soothing and nice on my skin. The rose smell is nice as well. I usually just pour a bit on my hands and pat around my face.

May 18, 2020

Great product for sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive skin and react to many skin care products out there. This product is great to put on a cotton ball and swipe across your face for a quick pick me up. Its refreshing and my skin loves it.

May 15, 2020

Worthy alternative to the Fresh Rose Toner!

Hydrating toner with a gentle rose smell! Reduces pore size and helps with blackheads. It can be used to take off make-up, as a toner, or as a refresher to clean the face in the middle of the day. Definitely a staple in my skincare routine! Highly recommend!

March 06, 2020

Love this scent!

I had been buying another brand of witch hazel toner but found this Rose Petal one at Winners and I had to try it. The smell is so nice without being overpowering and it's very refreshing after a long day.

March 05, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Great as cleanser/toner

I use this with a cotton pad after cleansing my face. It acts as an another cleansing step, getting rid of any leftover traces of makeup the initial cleanse that may have not gotten. It also works great as a light toner. I also like filling a little spray bottle with Thayer's witch hazel to spritz on my face whenever I need a quick refresh.

February 28, 2020

Love it

I have read so many great reviews on this product and when I saw it in a department store, I didn't have second thoughts on purchasing it. I don't regret buying it. I like that it is alcohol free so that it is really gentle on the face. My face feels extra clean and moisturized. I don't skip this on my regime anymore as I find it really delightful to put on. I will definitely keep on using this.

January 22, 2020

Never used toner before

Never felt the need to use toner until recently, wasn't sure what to expect and was afraid my skin would feel dry. Looked around online and saw that rose and witch hazel are two recommended ingredients, plus it is Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free and Phthalate-Free. I stumbled across Thayers and figured if they've been around since 1847, they must be doing something right. Anyway, the product is light on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and totally cleansed. I suggest you use this after cleansing and you'll see any stray dirt come off your face, for a totally clean feeling.

January 03, 2020

Great Product

This had been on my Amazon wish list for quite some time and I can't believe I waited so long to actually purchase it. The smell is incredible and it's so lovely on the skin, fresh and cool. It makes my skin so soft that I don't even have to use moisturizer most days, even in colder weather. This is a staple for me now.