Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Reviews
#48 in Toner

July 31, 2018

I will only buy this

This is one of my HG products. I use it as a cleanser in the morning and a toner at night. It’s light, has a light scent that doesn’t irritate my skin (some of the other scents of this brand do), and is fast drying. It has drastically improved my texture, redness, and evens out my skin tone. Love it!

May 16, 2018

Best value toner!

This is the best toner on the market. It's great for all skin types, doesn't dry out your skin and comes in appropriate packaging that is easy to pour onto a cotton pad.

Best of all - it's so cheap!!

April 11, 2018

Witch astringent do you use?

I had never heard of this brand (Thayer's) before visiting a health store in my neighbourhood.

It doesn't smell like Aloe Vera (just the aloe vera formula that has been added) . It's a clear liquid (witch hazel always is) and it works. I'm happy with the product and it's an amazing value, if you know where to shop. Contact me here (if you can) and I'll tell you where I purchased it.

Small quantities go a long way.

August 18, 2017

Works wonders for the skin

This witch hazel can do all kinds of wonderful things for your skin. It can be used a toner, astringent, and it soothes redness. I dab a bit of this stuff under my eyes when they get puffy and it works so well as a de-puffer.

March 24, 2017

I heard this product from my coworker, she told me that its really good for sensitive skin and along with any skin conditions, which I have. So I have been using it twice a day, then I wash my face with my cleanser. WOW! My red marks/rashes/dry spots have cleared up! Not only that, I feel like my skin is just naturally brighter, and my pores are less noticeable. It doesn't dry out my skin or irritate my skin, the smell isn't bad nor the best. It just smells like a natural product. The size is a great portion also, its not a small bottle, which is great so that way you wont need to buy it so often.