The Balm Cosmetics - Bahama Mama Reviews
#52 in Bronzer

March 15, 2019

awesome

wonderful cosmetics great price. make you skin looked tanned and glowing. great product for people on the go. not greasy and easy to apply. vove the packaging.

June 26, 2018

Most flattering neutral bronzer EVER!!

Its the perfect size for travel, fits nicely in my small makeup bag I use for my purse.
    The powder is fine milled with NO shimmery crap.
    Nice matte and neutral.
    Please do not ever discontinue!
    Perfect for most skin tones

January 20, 2018

Very pretty

Very lovely shade. Works well with other colours. Very nicely pigmented with a hint of shimmer. I use this almost every day because it goes well with everything

May 26, 2017

This my favorite matte bronzer ever! It is just the right shade of brown for me. I am a honey camarel color and it warms up my complexion beautifully. It doesn't cake up on top of you foundation and stays put. It costs $20 and is a great value for 7g! The packaging is extremely cute as well. I believe it will work for light, medium and light brown skin tones.

April 15, 2017

Could be a little more pigmented, but overall is a lovely product. Not chalky at all, and it applies very smoothly. I use this when I am going for a more muted and natural look because it is very soft looking.