The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

• This effective daily hand cream cares for nails as well as hands and contains two manicurist’s essentials: sweet almond oil and panthenol.
  • Moisturizing
  • Conditions nails
  • Sweet almond scent

January 17, 2017

By far my favourite hand cream!! A friend bought this for me, and ever since I have to keep stocking up every time my supply gets low. I love that it's not greasy at all, and the scent isn't too strong.

January 12, 2017

This cream has a nice scent but is a little runny for my liking. It leaves your hands feeling soft but I found it to be a little more oily than I would like.

November 29, 2016

With very sensitive hands and constant washing I found that this product was right for my hands and nails. The scent is amazing and once applied to my hands I feel it really moistureizing. The price is right and I use this cream regularly.

November 28, 2016

I love the smell and effectiveness of this hand and nail cream. It is very rich, a little goes a long way so it lasts for awhile. It is especially good for the dry winter.

November 28, 2016

Best hand cream I've ever used. It's non-greasy, moisturizes even when my hands are like sandpaper and smells heavenly. I always have a tube in my purse, on my desk at work and by my knitting chair at home.

September 29, 2016

This rich hand and nail cream delivers. It's thick, but non-greasy. The scent is warm, but not over-powering. It's perfect for dealing with winter dry hands.

September 19, 2016

Body Shop almond hand and nail cream is a great cream that moisturizes hands and conditions/strengthens nails as the same time. Pleasant smell and no greasy residue.

August 11, 2016

I love this hand cream! It's been my go to for a few years now. My hands get dry especially in the winter months and this has made me notice a huge difference in both my hands and my nails - peeling and cracking less. I also adore the scent and the price is great when The Body Shop has a deal on! I keep one at my desk.

May 27, 2016

This lotion has done wonders for my cuticles and chapped hands from the wind. My hands have never felt softer and my cuticles are in the best shape they have ever been. I keep a tube if it in my purse for daily use!

February 15, 2016

I love Body Shop products and have always been satisfied since I first started using them over 20 years ago. The Almond Hand and Nail cream moisturizes well without being greasy. The light, natural scent is very pleasant and not overpowering at all.