The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

June 09, 2015

Coconut Body Butter by The Body Shop is an oldie but a goodie. Still one of my favourite moisturizers fifteen years later. One container lasts me quite a long time, absorbs quickly and the scent isn't over powering. I've never had it go bad. I confess I'll only buy it on sale for budgeting reasons, though it really is worth the $20. I give the effectiveness 4/5 only because I have another go-to body moisturizer from another natural company that moisturizes my skin like no other.

June 09, 2015

I love this product! The smell is nice and it makes my skin very soft.

June 09, 2015

This is my all time favourite smell from the Body Shop! I love the way that the butter is so smooth and refreshing on your skin, I like to use it on my legs and arms to re-hydrate!

June 09, 2015

The Body Shop frequently has sales and that is when I stock up on body butter. I love the coconut smell - tropical and beachy. The body butter itself is rich, thick and indulgent. It is a bit on the greasy side but great for really dry skin.

June 09, 2015

I love the smell and texture of this!! the smell doesn't disappear or turn funky after application. Super moisturizing as well which also lasts. Would buy again, I really enjoy the body shop and their prices/promos

June 09, 2015

After trying a lot of moisturisers on the market, my dry ashy legs ate this up. They never felt softer or better from any other product I have used. It is now my sole leg and arm moisturiser.

June 09, 2015

I love this collection!! I have all the different scents ! It makes your skin feel so soft . Definitely something I recommend !

June 09, 2015

Love this body butter, leaves my skin feeling amazing. I tan and my skin needs all the TLC it can get to remain happy and this product helps me a lot!

The Body Shop Cocunut Body Butter
    Decided to try this as a cream myself and my family could use after swimming. We are in the water quite a bit during the summer months. I don't really like the after-sun sprays that are on the market.
    After a day in the sun and after a bath/shower, this is a really nice cream to put on. It absorbs well into the skin, and has a beautiful scent. It is at a affordable price point. The whole family likes it.

June 08, 2015

I love the BodyShop coconut body butter. Goes on well without feeling greasy. Great price works well