The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

August 30, 2013

Oh Coconut Body Butter... this one has a special place in my heart. It was the first body butter I had ever tried and I fell in love with the smell and texture of my skin when it was on. If it weren't for my love of this yummy smelling deliciousness, I wouldn't have been introduced to the rest of my favs at The Body Shop.

August 26, 2013

I won this Body Butter from a contest. I loved it. My husband loved the smell of it on me. It made my skin feel so good and soft. It hydrated my skin well and it felt like comfort to my skin. I now buy it every chance I get. It is expensive but per use it is worth it! If it were a little cheaper I would buy more at once instead of waiting.

2.3/5

August 12, 2013

to pricy for the amount of cream you get .. smelled great but not worth the price tag

August 12, 2013

this cream is awesome! It is thick and creamy at the same time and smells great!!! It does wonders adding moisture to my dry legs and does not irritate my sensitive skin!.

August 09, 2013

Deliciously scented, thick, creamy, and slick...this body butter is heaven for exposed summer legs (and also for pregnant bellies!).

August 04, 2013

I have been using this body butter for about five years and I wouldn't be without it. It keeps my skin soft all day long and always smells amazing.

July 29, 2013

The coconut body butter is a nice and smooth moisterizer, i use it a lot during the winter months. I like the feel after a shower and it stays soft till the next shower. Would recommend this product

July 10, 2013

this is my all time favourite moisturizer. It's the only thing I have ever used that keeps my legs from cracking in the winter due to the extreme dryness. I bring it when I go down south, and it prevents me from peeling. Amazingly moisturizing.

July 04, 2013

Dry skin ? The perfect product is the Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. The product coconut scent that moisturizes perfectly.

July 04, 2013

I recently purchased the Coconut body butter from The Body Shop, and I have to say I'm loving it! First of all, this body butter smells amazing and also very moisturizing. I normally have very dry skin, but since using this body butter, I have noticed a great improvement. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. The regular price of this body butter can be a bit expensive, but I was able to buy it at their half price sale, which made it much more affordable.