The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

March 02, 2014

OMG! This is my all time favourite thick and rich body butter from the Body Shop. I would miss this product if the Body Shop ever pulled it off the shelves. I LOVE the rich, calming coconut scent body butter. It delivers on hydration. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized during the cold and dry winters.

February 18, 2014

very effective on my dry skin, feels good after a shower

February 17, 2014

I use this the smell is great and it makes my skin so soft love this

February 03, 2014

smells so good and works so well. Body shop you did it again

December 31, 2013

This product is great. It moisturizes the skin so well. My skin also does not feel dry for hours. The price is a little high however the quality of the product makes it worth it. I love body shop products. Just wish they weren't so pricey!

October 05, 2013

This body butter is amazing, use it once a day and your skin feels like new! The smell isn't overpowering and it is very soothing without being flashy.

October 04, 2013

There is no other product that makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized as this body butter does. I also love the coconut smell!

September 18, 2013

I am already looking forward to the Body Shop Christmas Sale. I had a blast last year and this was one of my favourites I grabbed at an amazing price.

August 31, 2013

This stuff is awesome! I love the smell and it leaves my body feeling very soft.
    Some people might not like the texture it leaves on your skin - it is thick but you have to remember it's a body butter. I would recommend this product to others.

August 31, 2013

This smells so yummy and makes my skin feel so soft that I feel like a million bucks all day, so imo it is well worth buying. Plus a little goes a long way because it is so thick, so the jar lasts a long time.