The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

August 16, 2012

I love this body butter smells great!!

August 04, 2012

This is by far my favorite body butter. I go though about one of these a month.
    The smell makes me think of summer and mexico and realaxing. I find it is super moisturizing and in the summer I like to use the coconut one that has a shimmer in it.
    The body shop always has sales on their body butter so you can usually get it for a really good price, sometimes between 5-10$ a tub!

Great product.... use it every day in the summer.

June 30, 2012

i'm a huge fan of vanilla/coconut scents, and this is one of my favorites. the body shop's body butters are great and truly deserve their fantastic rep. after a hot shower these feel great on your skin -- thick & creamy and equally hydrating. my only beef is that during the warmer summer months, they can be a bit too heavy. overall, love the smell and texture/formula.

June 15, 2012

I am a huge body shop fan, they have some of the most yummy smells and creams. I however don't care for this particular product, as I don't like the smell of coconut. But The Body Shop rocks, just don't care for this one.

June 15, 2012

Coconuts are one of my favourite sents of all time! This body butter keeps my skin smooth and smells so fresh and coconutty! A little jar lasts a long time and keeps skin moisturized and soft.

June 11, 2012

Mmmmmm Coconut! Love the scent smells like real coconuts and not fake. The price is rather high but it's worth it as you don't need a lot. It makes my skin nice and hydrated without it being super greasy. I use it right out of the shower or a bath. Will always buy this product

June 09, 2012

Love, love, love it!! This smells great; just like summer on the beach. It is light and moisturizes my skin all year round.

3.2/5

May 25, 2012

I love wearing the Coconut body butter but if I have to be honest I will probably not spend the money on it again as I find the Walmart brand just as good, honestly.

May 23, 2012

This scent reminds me of summer! I wear it EVERY day, and apply right after my shower, on damp skin. I love how it smells tropical, and the scent lasts throughout the day. Leaves skin smooth, and looks hydrated.

May 11, 2012

I have been using The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter since high school.....it is hands down the best cream out there. Dry skin....what's that? ;)