The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

May 06, 2012

love, love thsi stuff, it smells like a tropical vacation:) oh and makes your skin feel amazing!

May 05, 2012

I love the scent of this body butter, it doesn't smell like artificial coconut which i have in some of my other butters, this one leaves my skin really soft. I mostly use this on really dry areas such as like elbows,knees,and heels, but you can use this anywhere. It's not a greasy butter which i like a lot and even though i think the price is a bit too much, i'll still repurchase because of the quality.

1.8/5

April 28, 2012

I got some of this from a family member for Christmas, I thought it was just average in quality. Definately smelled fantastic, but when I found out how much it cost I just about made them return it.... way overpriced...

2.2/5

January 18, 2012

This is by far not my holy grail product but I LOVE how it smells.

November 08, 2011

This has been my #1 moisturizer/body butter for the last several years. It has a wonderfully natural scent, it is creamy without being greasy. I use it all over my body on a regular basis and especially after I shower. Works really well on your tummy when pregnant too - it soothes the stretching and itchy skin.

August 17, 2011

sorry to be a negative nancy, but I hated this one!

The smell just made me wanna barf.

I knwo alota ppl will like the coconut smell, and if you do then youll love it! cuz its very strong smelling in my opinion. I had to throw it out when i was prego because I couldnt stand it! It works the same as any body shop lotion, creamy, soft skin afterwards yadda yadda so yes it works! just like any other...But for the price adn the smell I dont think its worth it!

August 17, 2011

I love the smell and moisturizing qualities of this product. works really well, maybe a bit oily after application but gives legs a nice sheen

August 16, 2011

I love this stuff and have been using it since it first came out. Works great on extra dry spots such as heels and elbows. It smells wonderful. If you havent tried this yet you really need to get some!

August 15, 2011

I really like the smell of this body butter, it's a true coconut smell which is nice because I find fake coconut can smell too sickly sweet. For a butter I thought this would be way more moisturizing but I think it just might've been over hyped by my friends. I didn't find it did a great job with my elbows and dry patches so I used it as a ll over body lotion and while it as moisturizing you have to spend the time to rub it in. I feel that there are better products out there for the price, however the body shop seems to be having a bunch of sales as of late so the price on sale isn't bad.

May 15, 2011

This smells SOOOO good. I would use this product just for the smell. Not only does the coconut butter smell good, it also moisturizes pretty well and leaves your skin shiny. I know some people may not like the shine but I like it because it leaves my skin looking healthy.