The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

2.8/5

February 23, 2018

SMELLS GREAT

I bought this on sale..figured why not 50% off!! I was pleasantly surprised at how good it smelled!!.My skin is still a bit dry and it doesn't seem to last long I don't think I would buy it again

February 03, 2018

Coconut Body Butter

I would reccomend this body butter to anyone especially if you have really dry skin as it leaves your skin feeling soft and moistured for a long time.

January 17, 2018

A bit pricey - smells lovely and fresh

I love the smell of coconut, so this is a hit for me. It is thick and moisturizing, but doesn't sink in right away. Especially in summer, it feels like there is a film all over you and it sweats off easily. I use this only in winter (my skin is naturally average to dry, in all seasons).

December 05, 2017

Wonderful!

Honestly love this body butter! It keeps my averagely dry skin so soft to the touch and revitalized. It is a bit expensive but just the smell and the feel of this lotion is unbelievable :)

December 04, 2017

Moistened all day

omg one of my now favorites ! I love the smell it's amazing this body butter lasts all day living my skin feel so soft and such a lovely smell ! I use it all over my body and face fr added moisturizer at night ! I can't live without it you don't need alot of this either !

Updated On: January 30, 2018

Ok I is this every night still sinks in my skin nice and leaves Wonderful soft scent ! One of the best creams I have ever used ! I use it along with m available cream of course !

October 12, 2017

Lovely!

A nice and thick formula that also has a great scent. I usually buy it during winter time. It leaves my skin fresh, hydrated and soft. It takes quite a bit to absorb but that's ok.

September 27, 2017

LOVE

I love the body shop body butters in general but the coconut is my favourite. It is so moisturizing i always go back to it after trying other creams/lotions and it smells heavenly as well!

September 27, 2017

Smells so good!

I love the body shops body butters. They smell so good and make your skin so soft!
    My only complaint would be that it makes your skin a little greasy. Overall though, good stuff!

September 26, 2017

Love the smell!

I’ve used this since it first came on the market. It’s quite thick,so a container will last a decent amount of time. It really moisturises and it keeps your skin soft for days. I have naturally curly hair & in a pinch, I’ve used it as conditioner & even put a little in my hands & scrunched in my dry hair to help tame frizz on humid days when on vacation & out of my usual products. It worked & my hair smelled great! I love the Body Shop”s principals on animal testing/products,quality,purity etc. I feel comfortable when I purchase their products that I’m getting what’s labeled & it’s safe & good for me.

September 22, 2017

No need to look further!

I have sensitive and dry skin. I have tried hundreds of lotions and butters all of which left my skin irritated and/or dry. I recieved a sample of the body shop coconut body butter and within minutes my skin was in love. There was no greasiness and irritation. Thank you Body Shop for this amazing product