The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

March 09, 2017

Coconut body butter the body shop is an amazing product! It smells really great, my boyfriend loved it! It is pricey, but it's an all around great and high quality moisturizer. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it.

March 07, 2017

I bought 1 jar of this after Christmas for 50% off and loved it so much after one use that I went out and bought two more jars. I suffered from dry skin on my legs and now I notice a difference in the texture of my skin all over. The moisture is unlike anything I have had with any other product and your skin feels so hydrated until you shower and start all over again.

February 28, 2017

Any one suffering from very dry skin will love this product. Super silky and non greasy. A little goes a long way.

Smells fantastic and leaves your skin looking fantastic.

I use this product a lit year round, for the dry winter months and summer when my skin can take a beating from the sun.

Lots of other scents but this is by far my favourite.

February 28, 2017

I took this body butter with me on a recent vacation south. It was amazing as an after sun product. Moisturized extremely well, smelled great. Even my husband used it and loved it.
    I would highly recommend it. Especially great for very dry skin.
    I just wish the tubs were bigger!

February 27, 2017

This is a must try if you love Coconut! I love all things coconut so I finally treated myself, when these were on sale. It's very rich and moisturizing, definitely something to use for colder months. The smell is amazing, a natural coconut scent that isn't too sweet or over the top. I have always used Body Butters from The Body a Shop, will definitely have Coconut in my rotation. It makes skin so soft and supple, the scent gently lingers through the day.

February 25, 2017

Love this body butter. It just melts into yours skin. It smells great , if you like coconut then this body butter is for you. It absorbs into the skin quickly. Really helps to resolve my dry patches of skin.

February 25, 2017

This body butter has been my skin's savior this winter. It moisturizes and absorbs like a dream without leaving a greasy residue behind. I use it all over my body- legs, arms, elbows... it work on everything! in addition to that it smells so amazing and comforting, like real coconuts. I will definitely buy it again and again!

February 23, 2017

The only issue I had with this product is I find the scent a bit overpowering, but it does fade. I love rubbing this into my feet after a bath and throwing on cotton socks. Even my husband uses it for his hands in the winter.

February 17, 2017

Great smell. Works great for dry skin. Leaves your skin silky smooth. Price is a bit much for such a small amount but a little does go a long way. One of my new favorites.

February 16, 2017

Je vous recommande fortement les beurre corporel de chez The body shop. La formule est vraiment hydratante. Nous n'avons pas besoin de beaucoup de produit pour que la peau soit bien hydrater. L'odeur n'est pas dérangeante, elle est même réconfortante.