The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

March 18, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Coconut body butter

If you like coconut smell then this product is for you. It’s not sticky or greasy.
    Leaves your skin very soft.
    I like it. I would recommended this.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

It leaves the skin hydrated for long

I absolutely love the smell. I apply it on my legs just before I go to bed twice a week, and I always have super soft skin. I found that if I use it an night, it is more effective, and it keeps my skin moist for longer.

Wonderful smell and texture

I enjoy the body shop butters so much!
    their texture is just perfect, rich but not too greasy and absorbs well
    it is truly a high quality product. I will purchase again.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing smell will make you want to eat it

I love the Body Shop and try to buy ethical when possible. This butter is indulgent, thick and deeply nourishes the skin. I would say it is for very very dry skin though as I wore it in the summer and could feel it sweat off of me ! The smell , like most Body Shop products, is delicious and I had to refrain myself from eating it. The price is a little more than what you can find in other brands but once in a while its good to treat yourself if your skin is in dire need of intense hydration, this will definitely do the trick!

January 23, 2021

Smells so good

I received this coconut body butter by bath and body works travel size in a pack of 5 as a Christmas gift from my husband and I absolutely love it. It smells so sweet and just like coconut and I love how moisturizing the cream is. I will totally be buying the large size version of this at some point, this was a nice gift!

December 23, 2020

Great Product!

I've been using body butter from the body shop for the last 4 years and this is one of my favourites. I normally use it after the shower and it leaves my body moisturized. This body butter is perfect for the winter and it has a coconut smell. I would recommend this product to those who like the smell of coconut and would want their body to be 100% moisturized.

December 17, 2020

WOW

Que dire de l'odeur de ce produit ? Tout simplement sublime! Une de mes odeurs préférées à vie! Définitivement un produit que j'adore!

La crème est plutôt grasse, mais j'aime personnellement son effet sur la peau!

November 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lovely Body Butter

I love the smell of this cream and it leaves your skin feeling so soft! I don’t use this daily, as it takes sometime to apply but it always leaves my skin feeling amazing!! I have bought this more than once.

October 20, 2020

Good for Canadian Winters

I have been using Body Shop body butter for years. It keeps my skin hydrated in the harsh Canadian winters. The scent is delicious smelling and not overpowering. My husband loves it when I wear the Coconut scent. It reminds him of suntan lotion on the beach.

October 20, 2020

This smells like a vacation!

This has been my go-to moisturizer for years. I use this on my dry spots. When I got married I noticed that it was disappearing faster...because my husband has been using it as well!