The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves Reviews

April 06, 2020

Best body exfoliation

This is the real deal. These gloves are a game changer in skin care. Your skin feels so smooth after. I would recommend this to everyone. It's a bit harsh if you try it on you face but definitely a great body tool.

January 14, 2020

OH YA

These exfoliating gloves are perfect! Slip them on rub some soap together and start scrubbing away the dead skin! Works perfect much better than the balls that I find fall apart. Gloves are my go to for sure last quite a while. Skin feels refreshed and super soft. 100% recommend!

December 15, 2019

Must have beauty product!

It’s a must have product that should be in any bathroom if you want to have a good skin. It helps to exfoliate dead skin and replace with a new one. Feels like a home spa.

3.2/5

December 11, 2019

You can get these at the dollarstore

These work well, but you can get just as good quality from the dollarstore for much cheaper if you want to save your pockets. Don't exfoliate more than twice a week as a lot of people have sensitive skin, so this shouldn't be used everyday. Happy shopping

December 10, 2019

Love these gloves

I bought my first pair of these gloves 2 yrs ago and I keep going back for more. I've used other exfoliating products but these I just love cause I have mobility issues.

November 26, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Fab

Get these gloves! excellent quality product much better than cheaper alternative used these on arms and shoulders and got fantastic results, 100% recommend.

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

love these

these are a bathroom neccisity! love the colours and the quality of this product do not buy cheaper alternatives because they fall apart quicker and do not get the same results. use these on your arms exfoliate and they will be super smooth!

November 06, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

I purchased these a while ago and they are amazing. They’ve made my skin feel amazing again, always feel completely clean and refreshed once I’ve used these

October 31, 2019
    Islington, United Kingdom

Great exfoliant

My skin was looking pretty dry and flaky and I found these gloves in Body Shop. After a few days of using them my skin looked a lot better, I do recommend

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

The best gloves I've tried

I have always used exfoliater gloves and have bought them from so many different brands. I really love The Body Shop and purchased a pair of gloves from there, and I was really impressed with the quality. I was even more impressed with the way it left my skin and it lasted for days. I would not buy from anywhere else now and I would definitely recommend these.