The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I struggle with dermatitis for years, this hand cream actually works! I used to get cracked, split bleeding hands since using this for the last year I’ve not had any issues.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Best

Magic cream, best protector and most effective moisturiser. Magic cream, best protector and most effective moisturiser. Magic cream, best protector and most effective moisturiser.

Wirral, United Kingdom

Heavy duty hand cream

This really does do what it says on the tin, so to speak! Hemp hand cream has been great for me during the winter as my skin tends to crack and get rough when the cold weather sets in. My partner also loves this as his skin gets rough from lifting weights. The smell isn't too feminine so it is perfect for him as well.

Surrey, United Kingdom

Hemp hand cream

I've used this a few times from the body shop and found it to be there best hand cream . A little goes along way . Cost is a little high but worth it .

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

This stuff is amazing for dry sore hands

I absolutely love this product,I've been using it for years and it really does work,being a mum I'm always cleaning and in the washing up bowl which strips my hands of the natural oils, especially in winter they become sore and cracked,I apply at night time and it really works it's magic! Highly recommend

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Brilliant cream

Love this product. It left my hands feeling really soft. They felt a little greasy and it’s rather a strong scent. But it is great for cracked sore hands. It’s also great for aged hands!

January 21, 2020

Cured my eczema

For years, every winter, my fingers would break out with eczema and crack and bleed. A regular customer came in and recommended the hemp cream to me. She even went as far as to give me a bit to try. It cleared up my hands so well, I tried it on my arms where I was also getting breakouts. I recommended this to my cousin that cleans houses for her job, and it helped her eczema too!

January 19, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

The best

If you have dermatitis this is what you need! But also perfect for very dry chapped hands. My mum also recently burnt her arm and it healed her burn up in no time

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

extremely dry skin? eczema? in construction? must have!

My boyfriend and I have been using this over the last few years as we are absolutely hooked! Because of his occupation his hands and cuticles become very dry which usually lead to cracking/brittle skin within a couple of days, this is always my go to hand massage for him and myself especially at has very little scent (no perfume just natural hemp). this product can also be efficient on small eczema/dry spots through out the body

December 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Leaves hands smooth but the smell is a little strong

Love this cream, it leaves hands smooth from the first use but I only use it if I’m in dire need because I can’t get used to the smell. If I need it I try to buy it on sale.