The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Reviews
#15 in Face Masks

February 11, 2020
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

Great mask for deep clean

This is probably the most popular one and for good reason. I think I first heard about this mask years ago on a youtuber’s page when she was part of the thebodyshop campaign. This vegan clay mask contains bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves, and organic tea tree oil. It draws out impurities and you can actually see that it absorbs excess oil from your pores and minimises their appearance. It does have a tingling sensation initially, so it may not be ideal for those with sensitive skin. I don’t mind it tbh. I find that it does take at least 10-15 minutes to dry down completely, and it is a bit difficult to remove compared to other masks. Also the tea tree leaves end up everywhere! But it is a bit easier when I use a face mask remover sponge to remove it.
    I really like this mask because my face feels so clean, super refreshed and glowing afterwards. I try using a clay mask at least once a week for that deep clean feeling it provides

February 08, 2020

Doesn't suit

Its texture is good. Smells good. But something on it does not suit my skin. I got pimples after applying this, that i dont have on my face. So i am not gonna use it any more.

Updated On: February 08, 2020

It smoothen skin and works as face scrub. On that point its good.

December 11, 2019

Will Use Again

I absolutely love this face mask. This face mask draws out all of the impurities from my skins and refines the appearance of my pores leaving it with a nice healthy glow.

November 25, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

~The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Face Mask~

I Absolutelyy LOVEE This Face Mask, This 1 Is Top Out Of The Superfoods Face Masks.

This Face Mask Honestly Draws Out All The Impurties From My Skin & Refines The Appearance Of My Pores Leaving It With Such A Nice Healthy Glow. Yu'll Feel A Tingely Feeling When Yu First Put It On, Also A Cooling Sensation On Your Face But This Means The Bamboo Charcoal Is Working It's Magic.
    It Absorbs Any Excess Oils Build Up On My Skin Making It A Really Good Mask For People With Oily/Combination Skin As Well As Normal/Dry Skin Too. Infused With Bamboo Charcoal, Green Tea Leaves & Organic Tea Tree Oil.

October 14, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Favourite face mask!

This is my favourite face mask of all time, it really does leave a 'glow' to your skin. It pulls out impurities to leave skin looking new and refreshed, and the physical exfoliation it gives is fantastic. I will buy this over and over again!

September 01, 2019

Great!

This mask is is great, and makes my skin so soft. When you apply it, it tightens your skin and the charcoal exfoliates it leaving your skin soft and silky.

July 26, 2019

Love the tingles!

I love this mask so much! It tingles for the first couple minutes & when you wash it off it gently exfoliates leaving your skin smooth & soft. I will definitely be using this mask on a regular basis!

July 16, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Reduced blackheads after the first use

Been looking for a good clay mask for a while, and love this one as it is stronger than other charcoal masks on the market. Tingles at first, but once dries provides a refreshing feeling. Noticed a visible difference immediately, but got the best results after using twice a week for two weeks straight.

July 15, 2019

Purifies the skiin

This mask is nice and purifying and keeps my acne at bay. It is enough to leave it for 15-20 min and simply rinse off with water. I use it as regular part of my routine.

July 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this thing to death

I love most charcoal face masks but I must admit as a college student they can be pricey. The body shop is my go-to store for soaps and face masks; there's always so many great sales! The face mask itself is also so refreshing. Its messy but which charcoal face mask isn't? It does the job. Even my boyfriend uses it!