The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

July 05, 2020

smells amazing!

I love using shea butter products so I was thrilled when I found this at the body shop. It’s very nourishing and smells great without being overpowering. It’s perfect for using at night and during the day. Plus the cup is so cute!

June 19, 2020

A must have in winter.

I have been using this product for years! My skin gets really dry in the winter and using this keeps my skin so soft and hydrated. I actually use this year round just because I love the way it feels and smells (I've had so many people tell me I smell good right after I put this on). I will admit that I've never actually paid full price for this but I stock up twice a year when the body shop does 50% off or when I go to the outlet (where it's also 50% off).

June 17, 2020

Smells great!

The smell is the first thing that will catch your attention with this product- it is really good! It also is an excellent body moisturizer and feels good on the skin. I have both the smaller and larger containers as I carry the small one in my purse. It really does feel like you are applying butter- in a good way! Great product to have.

June 11, 2020

100% best body moisturizer

This is the by far The Body Shop's best body butter and overall moisturizer on the skin. This is my go-to in the winter time when the my skin is especially dry. The texture and thickness are perfect for spreading on the skin!

June 10, 2020

THick

I tried this body butter for the first time. Although it has a nice cocoa butter scent, it was just way too think for my liking. But because it was so thick, it would moisturize all day/ night. Would be good for people with super dry skin.

May 18, 2020

Shea body butter

I received the Body Shop's Shea Body Butter as a gift. The butter is thick but not greasy and moisturizes my dry skin. A little goes a long way. The smell is pleasing as well.

April 27, 2020

3 generation winner

My grandaughter loves this product so gave her mom a gift and me too. We are now hooked ( and know what to give her for special occasions as well as knowing what we get in return.

April 27, 2020

Best Cream EVER!!

I have had to Galaxal Base cream for decades to help control the keratosis pilaris I have on my upper arms. It started using The Body Shop's Body Butters in 2009 when I was pregnant with our first child (the cocoa butter one). I was surprised how it didn't make my keratosis pilaris worse but actually cleared it up. Keratosis pilaris are just bumps on the skin that need extra moisture. Most products can irritate it and cause it to become worse. The Body Shop's Body Butters didn't do this and provided good quality, pure moisture and cleared it up. I love the Shea body butter so much I've been using to for over 8 years. 100% would recommend this great product and it's even gentle enough to use on our children (2 of our 3 children have keratosis pilaris).

April 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely in love

I suffer from having dry skin constantly. And this product has absolutely answered my prayers. I love how soft my skin feels after I use this product and the best part is that my skin feels soft all day long

April 11, 2020
    United Kingdom

Excellent for dry skin!

I have eczema and although I wouldn't recommend it for that, my skin is very dry and prone to inflammation, but this keeps my skin so well hydrated, it prevents breakouts of my eczema. It goes on really thick which I love, but if you are someone who doesn't like that feeling of a heavy moisturiser you probably won't like this! But due to my skin being so dehydrated, its perfect for people who need a heavy duty moisturiser either daily or once in a while. Highly recommend!