The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter Reviews

October 15, 2020

It gave me a rash

I really enjoy strawberry scented things, and I love body shop products, so I thought I would give this a try for my hands. I'm not sure what happened, but I put it on, and my hands broke out.

June 18, 2020

Odeur divine

J'adore ce produit l'été. Son hydratation est suffisante pour ce moment de l'année. Et l'odeur rappelle l'été, la gourmandise et nous mets un sourire au visage!

February 24, 2020

smells amazing

Super thick and creamy! A little goes a long way with this product as the fragrance is heavy and after one application your skin remains nourished. I love using when my skin feels dry because it’s long lasting and I don’t have to worry about my skin getting dry again and reapplying. Overall a great product and I cannot get enough of the scent.

August 15, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

I love strawberry

I love smelling of this lotion. It leaves skin mousture and soft with perfect smelling. I always buy from body shop and recommend to try this for everyone who love strawberry!

July 02, 2019

Smells amazing!

My favourite body shop scent!
    This body butter is really nourishing on the skin, I love to use it after a shower and especially before bed on my feet. With regular use my skin is definitely getting softer. I do find that If used regularly on your whole body you can go through it quite quickly. Also it can take a little bit to really sink into the skin so I prefer to use it at night. Overall, i love the scent and find that it really works well. Will repurchase.

April 12, 2019

YUM!

I have eczema. My doctor recommended I use this right after showering and leave your skin a little wet then apply this. This is amazing. I only use the body shop body butter in the winter time as it is a thick and very rich formula for the summer months. The fragrance is true to its name and leaves a strawberry fragrance on the skin. I would definitely recommend this and I buy this whenever it is 50% off. You should try it too!

February 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

i would buy this product again

i love this product sooo much. my friend got me this last year for christmas and it was amazing. this body butter smells really good and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and smells like strawberry which i love. <3

May 28, 2018

Un beurre corporel bien hydratant

Ce beurre corporel permet d'hydrater la peau, sa texture est ferme mais s'applique très bien, il sent bon les fraises et l'odeur reste sur la peau. Idéal pour la peau sèche.

Contre: ne pas appliquer après le rasage sur les jambes, ça peut être irritant.

April 15, 2018

Very moisturizing, non-greasy, long-lasting

And one more thing I love about it is its scent. It has the best strawberry scented body cream compared to anywhere else. This cream lasts me a whole day and I used to have a very, very dry skin even when it is summer (Calgary, AB).

October 24, 2017

delightful scent

it leaves me smelling so fresh, like a walking strawberry. it does take quite a while to actually stop being greasy and soak into my skin, though. it was a tad bit expensive for the small size i got, but it would probably work better with someone with less sensitive skin as mine.