the body shop tea tree 3-in-1 wash.scrub.mask
Good

the body shop tea tree 3-in-1 wash.scrub.mask Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 300 in Facial Exfoliators

May 02, 2017

I bought this a few days ago and I love it! It works so well and my skin is sensitive it also breaks out like crazy! I noticed a difference after only a couple of day!

March 30, 2017

The product is AMAZING! It removes all the dead skin from your face and leaves it nice and smooth. The scrub was also helpful in removing my blemishes. Although the smell is really strong and not that pleasant, I would definitely recommend this product to those who are having difficulty getting rid of their blemishes! Would definitely buy again.

March 23, 2017

Je l'utilise comme exfoliant une à deux fois par semaine. Je n'ai pas remarqué de changements. Ma peau n'est pas irritée après l'utilisation. Pendant l'application il y a une certaine sensation de picotements.

December 31, 2016

This is good for a gentle exfoliation of the face. It doesn't have too strong a smell and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean feeling, without it feeling dry and tight. I use this a few times a week and I love it!

December 06, 2016

i use almost all of the body shops tea tree oil products, my skin used to get a fair amount of acne, now i almost see next to none since i added in this scrub, it's not hard on the skin and i feel so clean after using it

September 19, 2016

This scrub is very awesome for those occasional breakouts. It really makes my skin feel cleansed and refreshed after I use it and I find my breakouts clear up faster. You can even use a dot of it on the breakouts overnight as an anti-blemish product. I don't use it everyday, just when I feel like my face is starting to breakout and needs an extra good scrub.