4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser Reviews

0.5/5

August 10, 2018

Sabrina

I was super excited to use this product when I bought it but oh boy did it disappoint. After using this for a couple of days, my skin broke out like never before. I never had my skin so bad until I started using this. It was absolutely horrible! The second I stopped using this my skin cleared right back up

3.2/5

March 21, 2018

For the price, it's not a bad product

Love the cool feeling it leaves behind! I don't really see a huge improvement with my acne and it makes my skin dry. On the bright side, at least it didn't make my acne worse.

2.3/5

March 15, 2018

Made me break out

Did not like this product. As i rubbed it into my face it burned my skin and i dont have really sensitive skin. Would not recommend. Leaving my face red and with break out

January 14, 2018

Face Redness Savior

I knew tea tree was an oil that calm the redness of your face while healing your hyperpigmentation. I couldn't decide on a cheap, affordable and effective product. Then, I found the Tea Tree Oil Gel Cleanser. It does what it says and favorite part about it is its affordable price.

December 12, 2017

Greatest acne fighter

Leaves your skin cooled, feeling refreshed. Effectively fights breakouts when used everyday. Best suited for acne prone skin. Even if you tend to have oily skin... Make sure to use moisturizer after. Tea tree is drying, hence making it ideal for acne. Love love love body shop, this is one of my top 5 products.

November 23, 2017

Very effective!

I have struggled with acne since I was 13. I've tried various things, but they just never worked the way I wanted them to. I found a few years ago that pure tea tree oil worked wonders for me, but was so powerful that it dried my face out to the max. I stumbled upon this product when our local location was having a closing sale, and picked it up in a clearance bin. It does everything that my pure oil would do, while cleansing, and also while keeping my skin hydrated. I use it in the shower, and I will never go back! The value I find is amazing, because you only need the tiniest amount and the small bottle lasts me months. I have already made the trip out to the next closest location for more.

November 11, 2017

I tried this to clear my breakouts and I'd say it's pretty effective! It clears pimples,acne, helps reduce oily skin. it burns a bit but it smells really purifying . It will dry out your skin so make sure to moisturize after every use and toner would be good to use too!

November 11, 2017

Stripping on Dry Skin

This is just too intense for my slightly dry and sensitive skin. I think this would work well for oily skin. I also hate that the cleanser is a super bright green. To me it looks super unatural and that's the whole point of going to the body shop. If you have dryer skin look into the vitamin e collection or the aloe from the body shop.

October 01, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love this cleanser! It helps control my oily skin and most of my acne. After using for a week I could already see a difference with my acne breakouts. The price is pretty good but buying it again and again over time can get expensive.

June 29, 2017

I would buy this product again

I have bought this for the past 10 years. I use this only once a day (evening) as if I wash my face twice a day I break out more. My face feels very clean and refreshed after using it. I have tried MANY cleansers some really pricey ones and I always come back to this one. After I use this I use Body Shops tea tree scrub. They have worked really well for me. I still break out due to hormones but they don't last as long as they used to after using using this. My daughters use this too and I probably wouldn't want them using anything else. I love Body Shop products and have been using them since I was a teenager (long, long time ago)! The price is comparable to any other quality cleanser and to me works better!