The body shop tea tree mattifying lotion

The body shop tea tree mattifying lotion Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

May 02, 2017

This product works well in the summer time, when my skin becomes a little bit more oily. I cannot use this product as it gets colder otherwise it will dry out my skin.

I have mild acne on my cheeks, and this product works wonders keeping it under control and minimizing the amount of acne I get. If I go without using this product for a couple days, the acne on my cheeks tends to worsen. I wouldn't name this an absolute holy grail product, as even with regular use my acne is still present.

I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from mild or seasonal acne, and is looking for a product to minimize the severity of the problem.

May 02, 2017

I use this lotion every morning and it does exactly what it says it is going to do. There is no shone on my face at all and it helps clear my skin which is not an easy task!

May 01, 2017

I have been using this product for about a year now and I can honestly say I couldn't go back to other moisturizers. I use this every morning before applying my makeup and it not only moisturizers my skin but acts almost like a primer keeping my forehead shine free all day. The tea tree oil also helps my sensitive skin. It's very hard to find a product that does all that without agitating my sensitive skin.

July 25, 2016

I've always had mild acne since I was a teen. The body shop helped my choose this as part of my daily routine. This summer I've taken a break from makeup to try to minimize my blemishes and scars. The tea tree line of products has helped so much with the redness of my skin and preventing more break outs.
    I use the mattifying lotions a long side the pore minimized and clay mask.