The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

March 24, 2014

It's not the most expensive, but not cheap. It was not as effective as I expected, though I had high hopes on it.

February 13, 2014

I love this stuff it works extremely well and generally clears up my skin within a few days. The only downside is the smell.

August 30, 2013

I've used this product in my late teens and early twenties to help control my oily skin. I preferred the foaming cleanser to the gel product only because I liked the smell better. I think as far as more bang for your buck you get more out of the gel face wash. Both were effective for keeping my acne at bay.

I used this product with the night treatment to help diminish any little scarring I had, and the spot treatment for emergencies. When I worked in retail I would even get compliments on my even complexion.

August 12, 2013

I use this for against acne, and it works well. Although the smell is very good, I thinks it's because its ingredients is natural. And the most important thing is, the price is very nice! You can easily get 3 of it for only $30.

August 12, 2013

I'm a fan of The Body Shop's entire Tea Tree line. Their Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash is wonderful for my combination skin. It cleanses my skin thoroughly, but does not leave it dry or tight. I usually wait for the 3 for $30 sale and stock up on this facial wash since it's a bit pricey. My husband, who doesn't use any of my other skin care products because of the "girly smell" commented to me that he tried this and liked it too. According to him, "feels like my skin is really clean and it doesn't smell like cupcakes". No reason why men can't have good quality skin care!

August 12, 2013

I could not have made it through summer without this cleanser! I originally purchased it around Christmas when The Body Shop had a B2G2 sale, as well as a spend $20, save $10 coupon. During winter, it was too harsh for my skin and left it dry (but not flaky).

Enter summer. I was experiencing a lot of oily skin and blackheads. I have been using the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash, Toner, and Holista 100% Tea Tree Oil as a spot treatment. My pores have never looked better - very few visible pores on my nose, and my skin has remained pretty much clear. I take a break from the toner every few days, and my skin hasn't been dry or flaky.

I'll have to switch back to a more moisturizing facial wash for the winter, but will definitely be repurchasing the Tea Tree Oil line from The Body Shop next summer.

As for value, I probably paid about $5 for the bottle, and only a dime size amount is needed. I have about an inch left in the bottom of the bottle after four months of daily use.

July 24, 2013

I do think that tea tree is a natural and effective way to deal with acne prone skin. I have been using this with my clarisonic and it works well - it is not overly drying.

July 17, 2013

LOVE IT. it leaves my skin fresh and tingling. It has an amazing scent because of the tea tree oil. It leaves my skin clear and helps eliminating imperfections.

Only flaw, I find that after using it, my skin is a bit tight and shiny, maybe because its not enough hydrating my skin so I have to use a moisturizing cream with it.

July 07, 2013

I got this face wash when the BodyShop had one of their crazy sales where they practically give away their products... so the price that I got this at was AMAZING. That being said, I have been on a search to find some staple products that I can start using for my face regime. This will definitely be one of them. Its light, it doesn't leave my face feeling cakey and its effective.
    Will be trying the rest of this line asap

July 07, 2013

This was given to me as a gift. I was quite skeptical at first, but I was glad to see that a little goes a long way. I've been using the same bottle for over a year. While not my favorite face cleanser, I find that it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, and does help its overall appearance.