The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

October 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Cleansing

I have combination skin and have tried various products in the past. I tried this and haven't change, except one time just to make sure. I will never switch again.

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Clear skin

I just got back from holiday and had such a bad break out around my jawline. I bought this face wash and after using it twice a day my skin is now back to its glory! I love the clean smell and the fresh feeling on my skin

September 20, 2019

An oily girls best friend

When i was having the worst acne break out, this face wash became my best friend. I used it day and night paired with their other tea tree products. One of my fave cleansers.

September 16, 2019

Good for all skin types

A go-to facewash, not too harsh, not too mild. Smells fresh and leaves the skin feeling light and clean!
    Although anyone can use this amazing face wash, it works wonders for those with acne problems!
    And what's more, it doesn't burn a hole in your pocket!

August 10, 2019
    Flintshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant cruelty free product

I've been using this product for a few months now and I love it. I use it every other day and my skin has never been clearer. I get lots of compliments on how soft and clear my skin is thanks to this.

July 14, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great

I really like the body shop, has an amazing range of cruelty free products, this tea tree face oil is particularly good, leaves my skin fresh and clean. Recommend it a lot. Very good.

July 09, 2019

A cleansing and foaming wash!

I loved trying this product out <3 It does have a really strong smell, as do most tea tree products however its results truly beat the scent! It lathers really nicely and I do have to say, I think it has reduced the amount of pimples and tiny bumps my skin gets on a weekly basis

July 01, 2019

LIFE CHANGING

I love the entire tea tree collection at the body shop! Although this is a facial wash I actually used it on my bacne! And it did WONDERS! Cleared it all up by the time I was half way through the bottle (ps I would also apply the toner afterwards)
    It feels super soothing yet feels like it’s deeply cleaning your pores, love it, highly recommend!

June 10, 2019

Love tea tree oil

I use it when I have break out and I find that the tree tea oil helps to dry out the blemish and it make your skin feel fresh and clean. It feels great after my shower. Love it!

May 13, 2019

It does its job.

I use this a twice a week, in the foam cleanser. I do like this as I feel it's way better than the ones I have used in the past. It gets rid of all of my make up. The smell isnt the best, but I can deal with that.